Maresca out

I'll keep repeating it. The philosophy bollocks is another way of saying there's no plan B. It's an absolute pile of shite that too many accept.
The con of the modern game. Convince everyone that the only way to play is the way the 3 or 4 best teams in the world play. But with shit players.
Then the best 3 or 4, stay the best 3 or 4 forever. & ever. & ever. Amen.

Lovely innit, football?

The danger with Maresca was always going to be his lack of experience.

We had Dean Smith managing a relegation dog fight right after he failed in a relegation dog fight.

The club, then knowing how financially crucial it would be to ensure promotion, decided to appoint someone with no experience at all of managing a promotion push, or indeed any experience of managing a senior team for more than around 16 games. He’s done well to be fair, but he has utterly no plan B whatsoever and has been found out around 3 months ago.

Dumb shit decisions as standard.

State of this thread.
I think you said something similar to this last season when got said there was no way we were going to get relegated.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling for his head. I am just pre-empting what could be just over the horizon.

Having said that I still think we will get automatic promotion. Ipswich have a horrendous run of games to finish the season and I think we will get our shit together and do enough to finish in the top two.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling for his head. I am just pre-empting what could be just over the horizon.

Having said that I still think we will get automatic promotion. Ipswich have a horrendous run of games to finish the season and I think we will get our shit together and do enough to finish in the top two.
It’s like Joey I think… around the corner.

I think you said something similar to this last season when got said there was no way we were going to get relegated.
Probably. But that's got nothing to do with the state of this thread.

Or your desperation to be right.

Bless you.

If we failed to finish top 2, you wonder whether our mental state will be able to cope with the playoffs.

The only small comfort, if there would be any, is, if we ended up in the play offs and ****ed that up as well, we hopefully see the back of a lot of the elitist fans we seem to have picked up since 2016.

When asked about the internal review and whether it too place, a spokesperson for the board said:-

Yeah we’ve ****ed this haven’t we?

The winning was nice for a bit but when the going gets tough, anyone in a City shirt still thoroughly shits their knickers. Can’t see how they’ll cope at all with the playoffs.

Got to say Maresca had me going for a bit but I’ve gone full 180 over the last four months. He looks ****ing miserable and makes objectively shit decisions every game. It isn’t working and we’ve been found out. Has he made any attempt to change things? None whatsoever. More of the same will fix it… surely no one is so gullible to accept that?

The players all look bored/****ed off/ couldn’t give a shit.

The club as a whole is under the thumb of whatever the football authorities decide to do with us… I’d happily sack Maresca off now to be honest. He doesn’t ****ing care about the club, he puts his own ego and philosophy first and will quite happily point to the finances and existential issues before he reflects on his shortcomings. Rodgers entire tenure in 38 games basically.

If we failed to finish top 2, you wonder whether our mental state will be able to cope with the playoffs.

The only small comfort, if there would be any, is, if we ended up in the play offs and ****ed that up as well, we hopefully see the back of a lot of the elitist fans we seem to have picked up since 2016.
Oh come on, it’s not the fans that we picked up as a result of winning the most widely publicized and high-profile league in the world who are to blame. We don’t need to go back to be a locally supported club in order to not have ****wits in charge who couldn’t adequately run the corner shop.

Yeah, I know you didn’t say that it was, that just stood out to me. New fans are a good thing for any club. And it doesn’t (shouldn’t) affect how the likes of you or me or anyone else supports the club

Oh come on, it’s not the fans that we picked up as a result of winning the most widely publicized and high-profile league in the world who are to blame. We don’t need to go back to be a locally supported club in order to not have ****wits in charge who couldn’t adequately run the corner shop.

Yeah, I know you didn’t say that it was, that just stood out to me. New fans are a good thing for any club. And it doesn’t (shouldn’t) affect how the likes of you or me or anyone else supports the club
It’s a load of imagined shite directed at them there young people, must be their fault.

On the whole the leicester fan base is not very clued up in terms of football knowledge.

The locals are just basic lumo it up merchants.

On the whole the leicester fan base is not very clued up in terms of football knowledge.

The locals are just basic lumo it up merchants.
Can you blame them?

Premier league titles won with close defending and lump up for striker to chase = 1
Any other way = 0

I think we’ve seen the one trick enough. Everyone knows how to beat us and we have no answer.

I'm just looking at him on the touchline in close up as I write this. I see the face of a man without the faintest idea what to do. **** off you worthless ****.

Will make a half decent assistant somewhere. Never a manager in a million years.

I'm just looking at him on the touchline in close up as I write this. I see the face of a man without the faintest idea what to do. **** off you worthless ****.

Will make a half decent assistant somewhere. Never a manager in a million years.

He's good at shouting at officials. Pretty much all he's learned in his time.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463