Confirmed Transfer Maresca to Chelsea

He also continued to start players like Faes and Daka when we could all see that they were playing poorly.
Nah, he can’t possibly be criticised.

You bedwetter or summat like that

Nah, he can’t possibly be criticised.

You bedwetter or summat like that
Look, he did well. We got promoted. He galvanized us sufficiently to win the league after we'd been totally shite.

The truth of the matter is also this... With our squad and budget he'd have been an absolute failure if he hadn't got us promoted. He did what we was expected to do.

Dewsbury-Hall, Winks, Ndidi, Coady, Vestergaard, Justin, Vardy, Iheanacho and Pereira in the championship. We had an immensely superior squad than most.

Can we have an infighting league.

This is a forum. We don’t all have the same views. Can we be civil with each other do you think?

Enzo was great to watch in the Championship, where we we're the Man City of the league. Anyone who thinks he would have kept us up in Prem must love Enzo a lot more than he loved Leicester.

Strangley, the only thing that bothers me about this is the BBC's story on this not having a section on what's next for Leicester. It's like they don't care or don't think it's worth doing because we are just a lowly club. Sure, it's Chelsea news but it's also Leicester news.

Strangley, the only thing that bothers me about this is the BBC's story on this not having a section on what's next for Leicester. It's like they don't care or don't think it's worth doing because we are just a lowly club. Sure, it's Chelsea news but it's also Leicester news.
It’s top 6 news. And only too 6 news.

Can we have an infighting league.

This is a forum. We don’t all have the same views. Can we be civil with each other do you think?
If that’s in reference to my post how much more civil can you be than stating “I disagree” in that exact wording?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663