Mark Davies in on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest; as much as I hate Wolves they do have a quality Strike force, I just don't see Fryatt in a team that will go into the Premiership.

I've seen this lad play a few times, I remember watching him a couple of years ago; he was a good young player who could pass a ball.

As I say I haven't seen him for a couple years. However my ex-manager sings his praises and said he is one of the hot prospects who is one of his favourite players however is injury prone and needs a run of games.

It's nice to us sign a younger player who will be hungry to win, get a good loan spell them be in contention for playing for Wolves. Better then an old has-been who is here to win a contract.

Davies is out of contract at Wolves at the end of the season, and having had a lot of injuries lately is likely to want to prove himself while out on loan to not only give himself a better chance at Wolves, but to make other clubs aware of him..

If this loan was for the rest of the season I'd have said it looked like Berner back to left back, Mattock gone in January. But it isn't, so I don't know what to think.

If this loan was for the rest of the season I'd have said it looked like Berner back to left back, Mattock gone in January. But it isn't, so I don't know what to think.

Apparantly it means Fryatt is gone. Seriously though it could mean Oakley is out for a few weeks with his knock?

Apparantly it means Fryatt is gone. Seriously though it could mean Oakley is out for a few weeks with his knock?

Or just that Pearson recognises the glaringly obvious fact that having only 2 CMs at the club isn't a good idea, and its probably wise to bring another one in while we still had the chance?

Or just that Pearson recognises the glaringly obvious fact that having only 2 CMs at the club isn't a good idea, and its probably wise to bring another one in while we still had the chance?

But why only for a month? Unless he plans on a purchase in Jan I guess

Month's loan, plays well, fits in well, buy him in January.

Pretty sure thats all we could get, emergency loans are just a month

It's not an emergency loan: there is no such thing as an emergency loan (although it is a term sometimes used in relation to goalkeepers who are loaned "under extreme circumstances" when not all of the usual loan regulations apply).

A short-term loan can be for any period between 28 and 93 days.

I don't think it has anything to do with Fryatt. Wolves are acting in their own best interests as you would expect. They have a player who needs games and Leicester can afford his wages. It may be that Oakley would not be fit for Saturday. I think a loan deal is more likely than us buying him in January.

He showed real promise when he came through. Man Utd were after him when he turned professional. He was captain of the England U17's when he was 15/16, so big things were expected of him, but injuries have held him back for the past couple of years. He also likes his drink as well, and there's never long between stories of him out drinking and fighting.

On the pitch, he's an energetic midfielder, prefers to play in the centre, can play out right as well. His passing is top class, although he's not a big tackler. Not that he hides from the ball, he does go looking for it, but he's a small bloke, so can get bullied by bigger players. He should do well though, might remind you of Joey Gudjohnsen a little bit. ''

Wolves fan opinion of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570