Mark Hughes leaves Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reasonable signing. Doubt he'll take them anywhere special in the League but will probably ensure top half solidness.

All seems a bit dodgy doesn't it?

Fayed can forget about Sven.

Curbishley would be my guess...maybe a Keegan shocker.

Says he doesn't want the Villa job. Being linked with the Chelsea job now.

SSN have said 1. He's not being considered for the Villa job 2. That he has come out himself and said he didn't leave Fulham to go to Villa and 3. That he's been linked with Chelsea.

Last edited:
SSN have said 1. He's not being considered for the Villa job and 2. That he has come out himself and said he didn't leave Fulham to go to Villa.

So he will go to villa then :icon_wink

Then he will say he was never interested in the Chelsea job and he only ever wanted to go to Villa. The same as they all do.

So he will go to villa then :icon_wink

Then he will say he was never interested in the Chelsea job and he only ever wanted to go to Villa. The same as they all do.

Not if Villa aren't considering him they won't.

While I agree managers often say things like that to the press, seems odd that the club would say he is not being considered for the job and then go back on it.

Not if Villa aren't considering him they won't.

While I agree managers often say things like that to the press, seems odd that the club would say he is not being considered for the job and then go back on it.

So perhaps not Villa, and I'd be surprised if it was Chelsea, but to leave Fulham with a place in Europe next year, I would be very surprised if there wasn't something lined up.

Carlo Ancelotti 4/6 with VictorChandler to be new Villa boss.

Hughes to Chelsea? wouldn't be that surprised if it happened, as there aren't really any outstanding candidates you can see who would want to go there.

Hughes to Chelsea? wouldn't be that surprised if it happened, as there aren't really any outstanding candidates you can see who would want to go there.

John Terry was interviewed on the radio bigging Hughes and his backroom team up.

On that basis, Hughes would be the last person I would employ.

Can you imagine if Redknapp went there? He'd sign a player for every day of the transfer window!!
A bit like his spells at West Ham and Portsmouth then. It used to irritate me to hear the fat cockney spiv moaning about the African Nations wiping out a good portion of his squad for a month, as if it hadn't been his decision to sign 54 Africans on the same day.

A bit like his spells at West Ham and Portsmouth then. It used to irritate me to hear the fat cockney spiv moaning about the African Nations wiping out a good portion of his squad for a month, as if it hadn't been his decision to sign 54 Africans on the same day.

:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570