Mark Maher in Four Four Two

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

New Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

I've just been reading Four Four Two round my fiance's house and guess who has got a mention in the magazine? The one, the only Mark Maher. Mark correctly points out that Tony Cotte is the first person to play in all four divisions in one season, since the premiership started!! :lol: :lol:

You kept that quiet Maher, unless you've already done a thread on this ages ago? I don't even know what Month the magazine is from as I found it round my mrs, but your in there you swine!!!

In the mix. You can run, but you can't hide Scowy
 

Craig

New Member
Malf said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

I've just been reading Four Four Two round my fiance's house and guess who has got a mention in the magazine? The one, the only Mark Maher. Mark correctly points out that Tony Cotte is the first person to play in all four divisions in one season, since the premiership started!! :lol: :lol:

You kept that quiet Maher, unless you've already done a thread on this ages ago? I don't even know what Month the magazine is from as I found it round my mrs, but your in there you swine!!!

In the mix. You can run, but you can't hide Scowy

:lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
F*cking hell, I wrote that ages ago. If you look at 'Premiership Quiz' in the Premiership forum, that was what I was talking about, 'ave a look, I was right, the barstools....... :twisted:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
What were the clubs?

Leicester, Millwall, ???
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Cheers Statto.
 

alex

Well-Known Member
Mark is actually one of my hero's, I still remember the days when he had only left around 10 messages...
 

Scowcroft

New Member
alex said:
Mark is actually one of my hero's, I still remember the days when he had only left around 10 messages...

:wink:

I think it's in the latest edition of the Four Four Two mag, because I got last month's and the letter wasn't in there.......

Sorry to give you such a shock, Malf. :wink:
 

Malf

New Member
Scowcroft said:
alex said:
Mark is actually one of my hero's, I still remember the days when he had only left around 10 messages...

:wink:

I think it's in the latest edition of the Four Four Two mag, because I got last month's and the letter wasn't in there.......

Sorry to give you such a shock, Malf. :wink:

It was brilliant, I was pissing mysen and my girlfriend thought i'd gone mad. Nothing new there then. It says in the magazine something like 'mark check out our john motson trivia quiz you will love that' :lol:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
alex said:
Mark is actually one of my hero's, I still remember the days when he had only left around 10 messages...

:wink:

I think it's in the latest edition of the Four Four Two mag, because I got last month's and the letter wasn't in there.......

Sorry to give you such a shock, Malf. :wink:

It was brilliant, I was pissing mysen and my girlfriend thought i'd gone mad. Nothing new there then. It says in the magazine something like 'mark check out our john motson trivia quiz you will love that' :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna have to get it tommorow, cheers Malf. :lol:
 

Malf

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
alex said:
Mark is actually one of my hero's, I still remember the days when he had only left around 10 messages...

:wink:

I think it's in the latest edition of the Four Four Two mag, because I got last month's and the letter wasn't in there.......

Sorry to give you such a shock, Malf. :wink:

It was brilliant, I was pissing mysen and my girlfriend thought i'd gone mad. Nothing new there then. It says in the magazine something like 'mark check out our john motson trivia quiz you will love that' :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna have to get it tommorow, cheers Malf. :lol:

Good edition, I've read it all I might be a regular reader now. A player who I think we should sign who's in the 'one to watch' bit in Four Four Two is Dean Lewington a left back from Wimbledon. Sounds a sound young player
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester Utd1940
2Manchester City1838
3Leicester1938
4Liverpool1934
5Tottenham 1833
6Everton1732
7West Ham Utd1932
8Chelsea1929
9Southampton1829
10Arsenal1927
11Aston Villa1626
12Leeds Utd1823
13Palace1923
14Wolves1922
15Newcastle Utd1819
16Burnley1819
17Brighton1917
18Fulham1812
19West Brom1911
20Sheffield Utd195

Advertisements

Top