Mark Yeates signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my research, just found that Spurs are romping home in the ressies league. Hopefully, he's one of the driving forces behind it. There's been a fair few players from reserves of the top six who have been a success at this level this season.

from my colchester bud, on me questioning whether he was a winger and whether he scored when we saw him play - affirmative to both. Show's what I know. Humph.

"yeah he scored both if i can remeber right. he also hit the post against chelsea in the first 15 mins. good player, a lot of Us fans will be jealous! apparently he soced a couple for sprurs reserves last week against arsenal"

In my research, just found that Spurs are romping home in the ressies league. Hopefully, he's one of the driving forces behind it. There's been a fair few players from reserves of the top six who have been a success at this level this season.

Don't think he's been that much of an influence, he's been out on loan to Hull already this season.

Don't think he made the Hull side so he went back. But That's no measure of a good player. Surround a diamond in sh1t, and it'll look like sh1t.

and at leicester city, if you surround sh1t with sh1t you get rab douglas

Last edited:
But a true diamond would stand out amongst the shit

But a true diamond would stand out amongst the shit

Not neccessarily. There's plenty of players who have left us and looked ten times better when they're regularly playing with higher quality players.

Anyway - once again we are ahead of ourselves. He aint gonna set the world alight, but I think he'll pleasantly surprise a few when he gets his chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00