Marlon King

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, he's a tosspot who got what deserved.

Secondarily, if I was a manager or a chairman just on his overall criminal I wouldn't sign him. Clearly a billy big boots who loves himself, not the kind of fella I want in my team. One of the best moments at the Walkers was Walker saving a penalty of his whilst he was at Lids.

As Hughes, he's just a ****ing disgrace.

One of the best moments at the Walkers was Walker saving a penalty of his whilst he was at Lids.

[With City already two-up] ... Leeds were offered a way back on 70 minutes when they were awarded a penalty.

Walker performed brilliantly to keep out substitute Marlon King's header but the rebound fell to Spring, who was then ruled to have been brought down by Patrick McCarthy.

King's penalty was well struck but Walker dived to his left to claw the ball away.

Thanks for the reminder, Hazz.

Shame that someone who has earned so much money is now going to have his living paid for by the public.

I can see Notts County signing him at the start of next season in their bid for promotion from League 1 after scraping promotion this season. Then he will be on high wages again and taking it out on the women of Nottingham which folklore states outnumber the men

if you are of the opinion you are arguing well and i am not of that opinion

one of is wrong

and i think i know which

You still dont know why i used Glitter has part of my argument do you ?So to say i am 'arguing badly' is rather premature considering i wasnt given the chance to finish making my point.
Like i said before, you stuck the knife in without knowing all the facts.
I have absolutely no doubt to whose opinion is right or wrong.

You still dont know why i used Glitter has part of my argument do you ?So to say i am 'arguing badly' is rather premature considering i wasnt given the chance to finish making my point.

How on Earth could anybody stop you making what ever point you want to make? :102:

It's a forum, you type out whatever devastating point you have to make and you click on 'Submit Reply'.

I can guarantee Marlon King will be feeling very sorry for himself right now and extremely harshly dealt to but after around 5 months of being in prison and a failed appeal he will start to look at himself and may well come to the conclusion that he was put in prison because society deemed him a danger to the public and could not trust him to be freely mingle with people without causing concern to the safe enviroment that law abiding citizens have a right to live in.
His 18 month sentence means he will have to serve 9 months in prison before he is released and i personally think he will come out a totally different person than when he went in.
His first step to make amends should be to apologise to the girl he hit thus admitting his guilt and that he is sorry for what he has done, only then can he start to build bridges back to rejoining the flock.

During his incarceration at least he will not be paid by Wigan. The PFA have said that they will help him when he is out of prison.
I think that the PFA would be better off donating some money to the victim.
He is just an arrogant thug and I hope clubs think twice about giving him a contract.

If you had answered my question in the first place, rather than ridicule and be sarcastic, then you would have had a reason as to why i posted what i did.

Question? Which question? The one that Blue Maniac answered?

Right. So the question that Blue Maniac answered in post 54 then.

Jesus wept, Brauny, this killer argument that you've got had better be good, you're really spinning it out and keeping us in suspense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669