Martin Jol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said to myself "no one is going to be daft enough to speculate that Jol would come to Leicester" - then I thought "yes they are". And I was right.

I said to myself "no one is going to be daft enough to speculate that Jol would come to Leicester" - then I thought "yes they are". And I was right.

Redditch, I am not speculating. A conversation between the two 'has' taken place.

It's very very very early at the minute.

i can 100% confirm martin jol will not go to leicester, why, cos im normal not a lunatic

I think it's purely a 'Is there any chance you would consider working for us' ... It's inconsequential at the moment.

Why was there a deathly silence on the other side of the phone followed by the sound of footsteps getting further and further away and then a screeching tyre noise as Jol fled the country never to return.

i can 100% confirm martin jol will not go to leicester, why, cos im normal not a lunatic
That has to be one of the most contradictory posts I have ever read.

Last edited:
if u think hes coming u need ur head checked, hell be going to a top european club with an established team

if u think hes coming u need ur head checked, hell be going to a top european club with an established team
You have to laugh really.

jas, I think you'll find that nobody on here "thinks" Jol is coming here. It's a fantasy, a dream, an ideal, but one that may have a bit of substance to it.

Get a hold of yourself before you explode.

jas, I think you'll find that nobody on here "thinks" Jol is coming here. It's a fantasy, a dream, an ideal, but one that may have a bit of substance to it.

:icon_lol:

Reverse 15 or so hours, Phil Gartside sat at the Reebok Stadium convincing himself that his appointment of Gary Megson was the right decision, he was the only realistic appointment, the only truly best option available to Bolton when on Sky Sports News he hears :

SSN Presenter " Breaking news, Martin Jol to leave Spurs with immediate effect"

Gartside " Oh fcuk what have I done "

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

ac3p-778750.jpg

I'm not sure, I usually ape everyone else. This whole brash making a stance thing is new to me, have you got any other suggestions other than the one you just gave me?

I find that good old fashioned fist clenching always was works quite effectively, easily applied thrusting in the direction of something that angers you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566