Martyn Waghorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand there is a hitch with his medical

Only three wheels on my Waghorn

Why does a spokesman at city say it is "pure speculation" ?

We have been told by Bruce and Abbott he is going to sign so why do the club try so hard to hide transfers ?

Tosspots.

Why does a spokesman at city say it is "pure speculation" ?

We have been told by Bruce and Abbott he is going to sign so why do the club try so hard to hide transfers ?

Tosspots.

Perhaps they are saving them all up to soften the blow of selling mattock!!

I understand there is a hitch with his medical

Only three wheels on my Waghorn

Another Frank Worthington? Of course we benefited from that as he came here.

An answer to a quiz question I saw the other day was Frank Worthington and the question was "Who (allegedly) failed a medical at Liverpool because of high blood pressure exacerbated by sexual activity?

Perhaps Waghorn was wagging it with his wag last nite?

Where did either of them mention us by name? I've only seen articles that say a championship club??

Carlisle manager Greg Abbott has confirmed that Leicester have signed Sunderland striker Martyn Waghorn on loan from under his nose. eatsleepsport.com, reposted on the Mercury.

Carlisle manager Greg Abbott has confirmed that Leicester have signed Sunderland striker Martyn Waghorn on loan from under his nose. eatsleepsport.com, reposted on the Mercury.

The quotes they used in that article are the same as the ones reported yesterday, except the part in which he said he wouldn't name the club involved. I think they are putting two and two together and reporting it as fact, because there is nothing there where he mentions us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669