Martyn Waghorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Abbott didn't mention the club or the name of the player, it was the local newspaper in Carlisle that first speculated that it was Waghorn, and I think it as Sky who first said he was coming here.

Well that's how I understood it too, but people were saying Bruce and Abbott had confirmed it was us. I thought I'd missed something!

Our fabby dabby PR dept are probably going to break the Mattock news post Waggypants signing news.

Our fabby dabby PR dept are probably going to break the Mattock news post Waggypants signing news.

Other way around, surely?

Give the bad news first, then the good news that we've signed Waggamama, so we all forget about that Joe what's-his-face

Other way around, surely?

Give the bad news first, then the good news that we've signed Waggamama, so we all forget about that Joe what's-his-face

They will probably report the result of the FIFTH Ashes Test before they report anything of interest to City fans.

A fecking ten year old could keep their site updated!

What happened to the Hyper Whizz Wibbly Wobbly Web Multi-Media Bluetooth Super Geek they were looking for?

Last edited:
They will probably report the result of the FIFTH Ashes Test before they report anything of interest to City fans.

What happened to the Hyper Whizz Wibbly Wobbly Web Multi-Media Bluetooth Super Geek they were looking for?

I dunno, but I would happily have that job. Seriously. Especially if that was my job title.

I'd need some big business cards though...

Probably gone to West Brom :102:

Just been listening to BBC Radio Leicester and they said " good news coming out of the walkers stadium is that Martyn Waghorn has signed on a loan deal until January and could play at the weekend". Getting pissed of so many ****ing stories.

I like this. Let Mattock take all the headlines. Keep the limelight off the youngster and then watch him burst onto the scene and smash a couple of goals past Swansea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669