Mass exodus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Lad

Bids in for Stearman, Mattock & McCauley from back 4.

Other bids in including for Hume. Agents getting into the mix.

Looks like we will be left with all the players we don't want!

This is from a credible source who I will not name.

Slightly disappointing that those players who got us into the mess don't want to help us out of it! Probably expected and no real surprise.

There are likely to be bids in for the only good factions with our side from last season, very different from the players actually leaving though.

Slightly disappointing that those players who got us into the mess don't want to help us out of it! Probably expected and no real surprise.
To be fair, I think you can only say that after they have left. A rumour of another club putting in a bid for someone doesn't automatically make that player a Judas.

Do we really want help from that lot. Realisation has started to set in, most of our "better" players will feck off and no doubt turn up at other clubs and play out of their skins !!!

Whilst Milan with money burning a hole in his pocket will no doubt blow on another collection of has beens and never were's

Strange isn't it, I thought that when you got relegated all the shite players left and all the good ones stayed to show the fans their loyalty and determination to strive for promotion.

Its a funny old game.......

Strange isn't it, I thought that when you got relegated all the shite players left and all the good ones stayed to show the fans their loyalty and determination to strive for promotion.

But that never happens

When most teams get relegated, those in the higher leagues simply move in and cherry-pick anyone that they think is half decent, meaning the relegated team gets stuck with the useless feckers on long contracts that no one wants

'tis the way of things

Can't blame them for going at all - they'd be idiots not to

But that never happens

When most teams get relegated, those in the higher leagues simply move in and cherry-pick anyone that they think is half decent, meaning the relegated team gets stuck with the useless feckers on long contracts that no one wants

'tis the way of things

I think you may have missed the sarcasm in my post Homer!!

Off course we are going to lose our better players, this has been going on with relegated teams since time began, hence why I was surprised at the original post..........what was he expecting would happen.

Get rid of all the useless feckers I say, its their poor performances on the field that ultimately put us where we are anyway. Do you think playing in league 1 is going to get them any more motivated??

Fans or players? :102: :icon_conf

But that never happens

'tis the way of things

Most of the Juventus team stayed loyal when they were made to play in a division lower.
Only the wankers left.

I think you will find that Juventus romped the league - got promoted - and this season just gone finished in third place in Serie A

But you could PM people instead of posting his name on here.:icon_wink

I think you may have missed the sarcasm in my post Homer!!

Off course we are going to lose our better players, this has been going on with relegated teams since time began, hence why I was surprised at the original post..........what was he expecting would happen.

Get rid of all the useless feckers I say, its their poor performances on the field that ultimately put us where we are anyway. Do you think playing in league 1 is going to get them any more motivated??

An expert on "when time began" writes:

Not really. Until relatively recently many relegated clubs would be able to keep the bulk of their squad together for a season or two. Most clubs would have a sprinkling of players who spent virtually their whole careers there. The idea that loyalty and commitment meant seeing out a two year contract is part of the loadsa money revolution.

A few months ago I would've been gutted to see Stearman, Mattock, Hume leaving us; I now don't give a flying feck, I'd rather be gone of these so called, "good players." Lets be honest, rarely do you see loyalty in Football, its all to do with ££££ and convienance of location.

The only player I would be gutted to see leave is Kisnorbo, but he has a fecked up leg so he will be paid sitting on the sidelines till January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669