Match 13 v El Wardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right then, whose in and whose out.

I know we have a few chomping at the bit to play but I personally feel the victorous 7 should have first call.

I have noticed our improvements with 7 players, I think 8 doesn't give everyone enough playing time to feel settled or concentrate plus it loses our focus - too many changes, too many reorganisations.

If all 7 are fit and ok plus we have players unable to give a game. - no worries you are assured a game the week after as DD and PDS are out of that fixture.

Shalom, Hazzman

i would say that i'll come and give my support if i can't play-but to be honest i would be too frustrated at not playing / i feel it would be unfair on hazz having to pick me up and drop me off getting home even later when he doesnt have too.

i would say that i'll come and give my support if i can't play-but to be honest i would be too frustrated at not playing / i feel it would be unfair on hazz having to pick me up and drop me off getting home even later when he doesnt have too.

Normally I'd agree but it's the last time TBFC we get to see ya for a while and you need recognising for your efforts (esp. the second half of the season). So injured or no injured, you are in the Hazzcar. It's a 9.15pm kick-off, so I don't lose anything getting there super early and it will be late regardless.

spanky is in!!!

N.B next week i will not be able to make the game so let you know in advance, going to miss the last game of the season

I have been told off......:icon_roll, not by senior personnel but just a quiet word, so I gotta get me head down plus I am actually busy tomorrow.

by somebody who wants you to think they're senior personnel no doubt

My final game for tbfc:022:just need 4 goals to catch up melts ;) (if my foot is feeling better !)
Go for it Ringo, I hope you get them.

I was hoping to play in this and extend my tally but Hazza sent me a text this morning informing me I'm dropped because I didn't play in the winning team last week.

Oh well, I'll live with that decison I s'pose :(

Good luck benders :038:

Go for it Ringo, I hope you get them.

I was hoping to play in this and extend my tally but Hazza sent me a text this morning informing me I'm dropped because I didn't play in the winning team last week.

Oh well, I'll live with that decison I s'pose :(

Good luck benders :038:

We're unleashing you against the Blackjacks.

i've passed my fitness test and i'm hoping to finish my season with back to back victories-however these are a very decent side-its going to be difficult to repeat last weeks heroics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566