Match 13 v El Wardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much will it cost and what is the final team?

Well?????????

we lost 6 2 and i am suffering from concussion. i can hardly see a thing at all, was sick about 20 mins ago, i'm off to bed

we lost 6 2 and i am suffering from concussion. i can hardly see a thing at all, was sick about 20 mins ago, i'm off to bed

You still alive? The rule with concussion is "DONT SLEEP" so let us know you are OK.

Another well played game, they were just a bit stronger than us and when Paul went off at half time the 6 of us just got a bit tired towards the end. It was 3-2 until the last 7 or 8 minutes when we started to lag.

Unlucky guys, nice effort :038:

Sounds like mind and body fitness let us down again.

we matched them pretty well in the 1st half, after paul got injured we didnt track back on the wings and that cost us the game really, it was a good performance, hope tom is getting better cause i am supraised his head didnt come when he went into the boards, hope to feeling better mate

Feeling like shit today. Head is really sore, hurts when I look at a screen for too long, keep feeling quite lightheaded as well.

farewell tbfc-shame my last game was wrecked by an injured foot-fecking paul beat me to being able to sit the game out;):icon_lol:

:038:

I'm still worried about my foot, its a lot better.

Its one of those injuries that you don't feel in everyday life.

If its anything like mine it will take 4-6 weeks to heal.

im at work feel like shit. A visit to the hospital is on the cards, apparently my eyes arent quite right, hurrah!

I'm still worried about my foot, its a lot better.

Its one of those injuries that you don't feel in everyday life.

If its anything like mine it will take 4-6 weeks to heal.
mines something which has come about gradually-and went last week-it hurts near my ankle on the inside of my foot especially when i move my foot up and down-according to my sister who's a 4th year medic i've strained some tendons or something (or according to hazz its just bruised :icon_lol:)

bet you were dying to read that!

****ed my good left ankle before the match, played about 10 minutes and ****ed my right one again.
Been walking like I shit myself.
Never had a problem with my left ankle until now, it kept me up all night hurting.

Tom get to the doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570