Match 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, something I can't argue with, we just need to find some middle ground, and with your strong and assertive leadership we'll find that.

I think it's fair to say I have made my opinion clear - it's passion within reason. TBH, I am glad this happened. At least we both know where we stand. I think we hit some middle ground here.

Your performance of late had been good, last night Man Of The Match. That's why I am eager to keep you with us.

I think it's fair to say I have made my opinion clear - it's passion within reason. TBH, I am glad this happened. At least we both know where we stand. I think we hit some middle ground here.

Your performance of late had been good, last night Man Of The Match. That's why I am eager to keep you with us.
:023:

A reasonably successful brainstorming session me thinks. It's a shame we can't discuss this togther as a team as we could have sorted this and a whole load more things besides privately and in a fraction of the time.

so is it keeping the same 8 as this week (except swapping matts dad for leroy who can't make it) or do people feel changes need to be made

:023:

A reasonably successful brainstorming session me thinks. It's a shame we can't discuss this togther as a team as we could have sorted this and a whole load more things besides privately and in a fraction of the time.

Agreed, I maybe I should of last night but I felt it wasn't appropriate after taking a beating like that.

It's a shame it had to happen this way so public for ''clear the air'' talks. I hope this fires us up for next week.

I had a PM with Rich and he knows where he stands (he will be needed soon). It would be avoiding the performance from yesterday to chop and change, we'll still keep the players and have some fire in the belly.
I thought Rich couldn't play? He was part of the original team after all.

I thought Rich couldn't play? He was part of the original team after all.

He couldn't this week - but I just mentioned he lost his place so to speak but he's our first back-up man which will soon be 8th member. with the kit bearing Leroy happy to help out when as well (which is a role which is really appreciated).

I'm talking about during the game Hazza, we all respect your leadership and if you think changes need making, you MUST make them.

If you think I'm being difficult, be difficulter FFS, you're the leader!!

Only once have I have reacted to you pulling me off, but only because there were others on the pitch that were clearly wankered and incapable of moving. I know it was wrong, I'm just giving you my reason.

Can I make a joke about this now you have stopped arguing! :icon_bigg

I can't make Thursday's now so I'm out completely, but to be honest when I first started playing, I was under the impression that we were just playing for a laugh, hence why I volunteered seeing as I am crap.

I thought it would just be a fun once-a-week meet up of people you speak to every day but don't really know, with a game of footy thrown in as well. Little did I know people in the team would be so competitive and want to win so much.

I think you all need to decide whether you want to play for fun or play to win, and then take it from there.

Can I make a joke about this now you have stopped arguing! :icon_bigg
You can if you like, but Hazza does keep watching me in the shower so it may touch a nerve with somebody :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566