Match 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing i'd like to say, Hazz shouldn't be making a decision on who to substitute. It should just be on arolling basis (unless someone gets injured or is too nackered to continue). one sub comes on every three minutes and you take it in turns. if people take the piss, take a stopwatch.

It also sounds like Matt is the only person that even thinks about defending. Each player should follow a man back to defend, even if they are the 'striker'.

That's two things.

It also sounds like Matt is the only person that even thinks about defending
It may sound that way but it isn't true.

On more than one occasion Matt told me to "**** off upfront", maybe it is because I can't defend for toffee:102: :icon_lol:

Bloody hell!!! Calm down!!

Good to see things are settled (ish) now.

I think it would be better for us if after each match we have a 10 minute sitdown and have an honest chat about the performance etc, will keep whatever problems we have to each other and make them less publicized.

I'm 100% in it to win, I'm not playing just for a laugh, like Melts I'm a very competitive person.

I hope we keep the same squad for the next few weeks, am more than happy for Rich to be included, think he was decent for us (in the 3 minutes he can last before being knackered:icon_lol:). Was grand of Leroy to come and help out as well, thought he did ok for us.

I hope no-one does choose to drop out from the squad, I know Drummer is sodding off back to Birmingham, but apart from this I hope we can all stay together. In small glimpses, the first 10 minutes of yesterday as an example, we have shown that we can play well together, and after a season or 2 I really do think we can become a good team. We've still only played 7 or 8 times, so we still need more time to gel and become a better unit.

Up the TBFC:038:

It may sound that way but it isn't true.

On more than one occasion Matt told me to "**** off upfront", maybe it is because I can't defend for toffee:102: :icon_lol:

:icon_wink

To be fair Drew and Paul both defend a lot, Ben, Chris and Tom are our most likely source of goals so best to stick them up front (out of harms way!)

Bloody hell!!! Calm down!!

Good to see things are settled (ish) now.

I think it would be better for us if after each match we have a 10 minute sitdown and have an honest chat about the performance etc, will keep whatever problems we have to each other and make them less publicized.

I'm 100% in it to win, I'm not playing just for a laugh, like Melts I'm a very competitive person.

I hope we keep the same squad for the next few weeks, am more than happy for Rich to be included, think he was decent for us (in the 3 minutes he can last before being knackered:icon_lol:). Was grand of Leroy to come and help out as well, thought he did ok for us.

I hope no-one does choose to drop out from the squad, I know Drummer is sodding off back to Birmingham, but apart from this I hope we can all stay together. In small glimpses, the first 10 minutes of yesterday as an example, we have shown that we can play well together, and after a season or 2 I really do think we can become a good team. We've still only played 7 or 8 times, so we still need more time to gel and become a better unit.

Up the TBFC:038:

hahaha thats only 30 seconds less than you:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572