Match Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if he'd not tried to smash seven s**ts out that Brizzle player, he would be playing over Xmas!! I like him as a player, but that 'tackle' was a disgrace

I've actually had a relaxed Saturday without the stress of us playing.

Heard a spokesman on Talksport just after 12 making the excuses as there were several phonecalls from not very happy Cardiff and Leicester fans...came out with the bollocks that the reason it was postponed was cos the bolier had broken down and they were waiting for a part so it could be repaired....wel tbh that's a load of pish!

They obviously knew this excuse last night, so they could've done the pitch inspection at 9am to avoid the coaches leaving and getting halfway there as if they need this part it would'nt have miraculously turned up overnight!

Feckwits.

Last edited:
****ing amateurs! Just got into bed 22 hours after getting out of it. 11 hours of travelling - 0 minutes of football.

I'm inclined to agree with the many Cardiff fans who have told me that there is more to this postponement than meets the eye. I haven't heard anything about a broken boiler; it seems that they have got the undersoil heating in place but they haven't got the necessary permissions in place to power it. Nice stadium - shame about the pitch and the stupid ****ers that allowed this situation to happen.

So once more to Cardiff - and this time on a Tuesday night (?) in exchange for the one we didn't get two seasons ago.

****ing amateurs! Just got into bed 22 hours after getting out of it. 11 hours of travelling - 0 minutes of football.

I'm inclined to agree with the many Cardiff fans who have told me that there is more to this postponement than meets the eye. I haven't heard anything about a broken boiler; it seems that they have got the undersoil heating in place but they haven't got the necessary permissions in place to power it. Nice stadium - shame about the pitch and the stupid ****ers that allowed this situation to happen.

So once more to Cardiff - and this time on a Tuesday night (?) in exchange for the one we didn't get two seasons ago.

Well that was a very long day.:icon_eek: Will this feature in a later episode of 24
As there was no match what did you find to do?

I think Peter Risdale or someone at Cardiff should come out and tell the truth about this matter and why they didn't call it off the night before if they knew that no heating was in existance and only a miracle thaw overnight would have put the game on. Then the likes of Boc wouldn't have had to make such a long and worthless trip.

Then the likes of Boc wouldn't have had to make such a long and worthless trip.

Every cloud has a silver lining - I'm sure he found something to do whilst waiting for the return coach :icon_lol:

Every cloud has a silver lining - I'm sure he found something to do whilst waiting for the return coach :icon_lol:

True - avoiding the company of Blue Maniac is something that keeps you busy.

Seriously though, it was quite enjoyable until the fat birds started to parade themselves as the evening progressed. So much skin - and so little to cover it!

does anyone think sky sports will now show the midweek game between us? and what happens with tickets!? got mine here, do we still use them or will there be a refund?

does anyone think sky sports will now show the midweek game between us? and what happens with tickets!? got mine here, do we still use them or will there be a refund?

You will be entitled to a refund if you are unable to make the rearranged game. There is normally a deadline to claim refunds so keep an eye out, however if you fancy going to the rearranged game, you will use the same ticket.

thanks nottingham! ill be going even if it means missing a pool night piss up lol, massive game

You will be entitled to a refund if you are unable to make the rearranged game. There is normally a deadline to claim refunds so keep an eye out, however if you fancy going to the rearranged game, you will use the same ticket.

The Cardiff City customer charter says that refunds will only be paid if your ticket is returned within 48 hours of the rearranged date being announced. And, even more unbelievably, that there will a £2 cancellation fee per ticket. Nor will they refund any booking fees which you had to pay at the time of the original purchase.

I expect there will be some eeerrr... discussion on one or more of these points.

Cardiff, the FL and the FA plus a couple of publications can expect e-mails soon. Plenty of time at work to do as well given the time of the year.

Don't forget the FAW.

And the hassle of rearranging a snooker match from the Tuesday so that Rhydal and I can attend both :icon_roll

Last edited:

The Cardiff City customer charter says that refunds will only be paid if your ticket is returned within 48 hours of the rearranged date being announced. And, even more unbelievably, that there will a £2 cancellation fee per ticket. Nor will they refund any booking fees which you had to pay at the time of the original purchase.

I expect there will be some eeerrr... discussion on one or more of these points.

Thanks both for answering my questions pre-emptively :thumbs_up

But frankly that £2 cancellation fee simply stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566