Match ticket pricing - another King Power masterclass

A free beer at the first game will keep everyone on board. The ownership is rank and nothing will change until that does. Will people vote with their feet? Will they ****.

This along with appointing Cooper could be a backbreaker for a lot of fans I think.

Impossible to ignore the issues at the club.

This along with appointing Cooper could be a backbreaker for a lot of fans I think.

Foxes Trust have done for years - which is why we are where we are - they think they can pretty much do what they like now, and they’re right

Vichai would be truly horrified as to how they now treat fans like complete scum

We've slowly drifted into this and the club have traded on success.

That odious 'new profile of fan' really indicates what the club think about actual fans of the club. They view us as inconvenient at best and criminals at best.

I can't believe what I'm seeing over the last couple of seasons with regards to fan treatment. It's hard to believe that this is the same club that used to have FnF matches and actively court fans. The arrogance, the hubris. It's staggering.

This business - and I use that word pointedly and with great deliberation - has wandered so far from what is acceptable that it's almost no longer recognisable. If you turned up down the city between 2003 and 2009 know that this club doesn't just under-appreciate you. They actively want you out of the ground on match days and hold you in such low regards as to be undesirable to them.

It isn’t. Relegation didn’t cause any change. Unacceptable financial mismanagement hasn’t led to any change. This isn’t going to have any consequences either.

The unqualified, incompetent people running our club will continue to live in their bubble and the club as a result will continue to suffer. They will continue to ignore or acknowledge the issues.

For less than £72 you can currently see almost all top rated west end shows in LONDON on a Saturday night, where you are guaranteed a good performance and which generally last more than 2 hours.

For less than £72 you can currently see almost all top rated west end shows in LONDON on a Saturday night, where you are guaranteed a good performance and which generally last more than 2 hours.
And BN could have a kip and not get noticed.

Started up last year, they had a women‘s team and a few age group teams running last season, added a few more for 24/25 including a men’s open age
Yes I'd noticed some of their junior teams playing recently. It was a shame when their team folded years ago.

We’ve gone from the supposed best run club in the country, to one of the worst.

Been saying it for a while now, but it’s time to sell up Top.

We’ve gone from the supposed best run club in the country, to one of the worst.

Been saying it for a while now, but it’s time to sell up Top.
Yes I agree I had a similar thought earlier too. It wasn't that long ago that we were being held up as an example of how to run a club. Seems a lot different now.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00