Matchday Programme

Do You Buy A Matchday Programme

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was.

(I did think about getting a third but I thought 3 was a little bit too greedy.) :icon_redf

yeah after the cob in the 1884 it would have made you look like a real fat ba***rd to have 3 pies instead of 2.:icon_roll

yeah after the cob in the 1884 it would have made you look like a real fat ba***rd to have 3 pies instead of 2.:icon_roll

The cobs in the 1884 are top notch, Shame about the beer.

The cobs in the 1884 are top notch, Shame about the beer.

they still do them? i used to get one before every match. its rare i get to the 1884 before games now, often a swift pint in the local hero on a run down to the ground. its good to see we are back onto important topics such as pies after all this nonesense about takeovers etc

they still do them? i used to get one before every match. its rare i get to the 1884 before games now, often a swift pint in the local hero on a run down to the ground. its good to see we are back onto important topics such as pies after all this nonesense about takeovers etc

Yeah they do them. Beef, Pork with stuffing or onion.

I had beef and onion.

Needless to say MHS had all the toppings.:icon_lol:

the pies/hot dogs are a rip off and taste disgusting at the walkers!! only good thing at the 1884 is that 1 bar lady :007:

Yeah they do them. Beef, Pork with stuffing or onion.

I had beef and onion.

Needless to say MHS had all the toppings.:icon_lol:

if you ask nicely they will do beef and pork on the same cob, MHS will be wet with the excitement.:icon_wink

the pies/hot dogs are a rip off and taste disgusting at the walkers!! only good thing at the 1884 is that 1 bar lady :007:

she is okay can look a bit rough sometimes though, I think she plays hard as well as working there.:icon_wink

is she not a rip off? how much does she usually go for?

if you ask nicely they will do beef and pork on the same cob, MHS will be wet with the excitement.:icon_wink

:icon_lol:

So am I now that I no I can have both beef and pork together.

That is a meat match made in heaven.

she is okay can look a bit rough sometimes though, I think she plays hard as well as working there.:icon_wink

Don't think she was there on Saturday.

Me and MHS were speculating that she is having it off with the boss.
I have seen him pat her gently on the back a couple of times when I have been waiting at the bar.

1 pint for MHS and you get a free look at her knockers :biggrin:

no problem, thats cheaper than i usually find them

knockers not pints, pints in there are ridiculous

Last edited:
Don't think she was there on Saturday.

Me and MHS were speculating that she is having it off with the boss.
I have seen him pat her gently on the back a couple of times when I have been waiting at the bar.

she wasnt there sat, that guy with the grey hair has been working for lcfc for years, think he used to work down the filbo, he does seem very close to young maxine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669