Matt Holland to stay with Charlton - Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
load of bollocks

holland is in a different league to kishishev.
it's like saying savage was better than lennon.
kishishev is a donkey work player. we still need a leader.
kishishev didn't exactly inspire leeds' midfield last year.

come on city, get the coin out

holland is in a different league to kishishev.
it's like saying savage was better than lennon.
kishishev is a donkey work player. we still need a leader.
kishishev didn't exactly inspire leeds' midfield last year.

come on city, get the coin out

I wonder whether Danny Murphy isn't on the list ? :102:

At 33 i wonder how much ambition he would have anyway. I think any money spent should be on a central midfielder with a bit of flair, around 25-28 that you could build the team around. Look long term rather than just this season. Not that i'd complain if we signed him!

Matt Holland is 33??????????????

Our allocation of 30 years old is already reached. I hope we dont get him now

Thats what i mean, hardly building for the future!! Trouble is finding a quality midfielder 25-28 in our budget willing to play in the championship would be hard i reckon!!

Thats what i mean, hardly building for the future!! Trouble is finding a quality midfielder 25-28 in our budget willing to play in the championship would be hard i reckon!!

I dont think we have enough clout to land beter players.Look at all the "bigger" names we have been linked with and nothing has happened.
It was either because names were dropped to encourage fans to buy season tickets, or we dont have the right people at the club to attract the better players

Our best bet would be Claus Jenson imo, i say offer him a contract he cant turn down. He's 30 so we'd get atleast 3-4 years out of him if he stays injury free and he would be class in the championship. But there has got to be premier clubs wanting him, so maybe it's asking a bit to much.

Our best bet would be Claus Jenson imo, i say offer him a contract he cant turn down. He's 30 so we'd get atleast 3-4 years out of him if he stays injury free and he would be class in the championship. But there has got to be premier clubs wanting him, so maybe it's asking a bit to much.

Big if

has hardly played the last 2 seasons, one injury after another

Yeah thats the trouble, but got to be worth a punt. Left fulham cus didnt want to be part of the long ball game sanchez wants to play, thats good enough for me!!!

Aw, Would've been a good Championship player here me thinks

I dont think we have enough clout to land beter players.Look at all the "bigger" names we have been linked with and nothing has happened.
It was either because names were dropped to encourage fans to buy season tickets, or we dont have the right people at the club to attract the better players

It's not that we don't have the right people, we don't have the right club. We are a relegation fighting championship club, hardly very inspiring for someone wanting to further their career. They will want a team that's going places and the truth of the matter is, that on recent showings, that just ain't us.

It's not that we don't have the right people, we don't have the right club. We are a relegation fighting championship club, hardly very inspiring for someone wanting to further their career. They will want a team that's going places and the truth of the matter is, that on recent showings, that just ain't us.

Depends whether the players believe all of the spin from MM & MD. The desire and ambition are real enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669