Matt Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic news, really pleased with this. Looks like the ownwers and Sven really do mean business, now for real quality striker to go alongside Nugent. Happy days:038:

No, you're not. Haven't seen him at all, but somehow I'm excited about this signing anyway. Must be all the buzz around here

Lemmings display the same characteristics!

Apparently Mrs Mills is his aunty.
I wonder if he can play the piano as well as his aunty?

images

Quality signing.....................an excellent defender and good organiser should ensure considerably less goals against than last season!

I'm really sorry and I don't want to be a killjoy but I can't see where the transfer is confirmed (maybe an I-phone problem)?

Nope, I-phone goes to page and just shows reading accept offer and player in talks over terms, is there a cut and past I can read please?

From another site (without having to open a link):

[h=1]Foxes wrap up Mills signing[/h]Leicester have completed the signing of Reading defender Matt Mills for an undisclosed fee, thought to be around £5million.
Last Updated: 07/07/11 at 21:04 Post Comment
Mills: Says farewell to Reading
1 of 1

The 24-year-old joins City after two years with the Royals, the side he captained in last season's Championship play-off final defeat to Swansea.
Mills passed a medical at the King Power Stadium on Thursday before signing a four-year contract and becoming Leicester's sixth acquisition this summer, following Lee Peltier, Neil Danns, Kasper Schmeicel, Sean St Ledger and David Nugent.
Foxes boss Sven-Goran Eriksson said: "Matthew is a quality defender and we are delighted to have secured his services.
"He is the latest player to pledge his commitment to us, which is another great endorsement for the work we are doing here at Leicester City.
"He is strong, composed and he is a natural leader. Our ambition to reach the Premier League is being underlined each day."

Ah, I see. Sorry everyone. Just wanted to see it with my own eyes. Cracking signing... Let the roller coaster ride begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669