Matt Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the feck do people follow Bert? His tweets are absolute shite.

Exactly, he has proven time and again that he makes shit up and then lies to cover it up.

Just realised it's not a Bert originated lie, but his proximity to it only adds to the shit

Last edited:
Erm, it's not a lie.

Who'd you hear it off then? The tea-lady's nephew's dog walker?

Do you really believe that if a football manager at any club headbutted a member of his staff, he'd still be in a job? Mills has got no reason to hide the fact and he would have been well within his rights to go to the police for assault.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say it's absolute bullshit.

indierich06 said:

Do you really believe that if a football manager at any club headbutted a member of his staff, he'd still be in a job? Mills has got no reason to hide the fact and he would have been well within his rights to go to the police for assault.

Seconded. No way that a manager could get away with that.

I think that you might know that I am not Nigel Pearson's greatest fan, but I have to say that I am with you on this: surely, were there any truth in this Mills would have, at least, contacted the PFA and Pearson would be on "gardening leave".

Maybe NIGEL PEARSON has threaten to shit in Mills' car if he talks to anybody.

If someone could pop along to the club and look for a turdmobile that'd be ace. Thanks.

Most of the first team squad and a few coaches turned up at David Lloyds Narborough at about 11 today, no sign of Mills. Only players who didn't go straight to the pool/spa were Pelts, Marshall and Drinkwater, they're pumping iron.

I think that you might know that I am not Nigel Pearson's greatest fan, but I have to say that I am with you on this: surely, were there any truth in this Mills would have, at least, contacted the PFA and Pearson would be on "gardening leave".

I had an inkling :icon_wink

Try a player.

Try a player.

Still not having it. If a manager violently attacked a player, he'd certainly be suspeded pending an internal investigation and possibly the subject of a police enquiry. Mills has got no reason not to report Pearson - if my boss did that to me I'd be pressing charges and seeking compensation from the company.

If you're so confident it's true, tell us who the player is? Did he witness the assault?

It's not beyond the realms of all possibility that this could of happened.

I don't think anything could of happened. Then again, it could have.

It's not beyond the realms of all possibility that this could of happened.

Nigel Pearson would need to be very silly to have done such a thing. Not only could Mills kick up an enormous fuss and, even if nothing was proved, I am afraid that sh1* sticks but also, if it were proved and the board were minded to dispense with his services, they could so do without paying off his contract.

Maybe it's just been patched up (to an extent) very quickly? If it was a situation so bad, surely Mills would have been shipped off on loan to Leeds when he could have gone very easily? Of course you would expect him to report this but obviously he hasn't for one reason or another. Or has and it just hasn't come to light yet.

Maybe it's just been patched up (to an extent) very quickly? If it was a situation so bad, surely Mills would have been shipped off on loan to Leeds when he could have gone very easily? Of course you would expect him to report this but obviously he hasn't for one reason or another. Or has and it just hasn't come to light yet.
If reports are to be believed, Mills turned down the move to Leeds. Work that one out, I can't.

Well if he had been nutted he could have done it out of spite against the club just sitting their getting his wages for doing little to nothing. Not saying it did happen but quite shocked that people can instantly dismiss it saying it would never happen. Football is almost above the law - look at the Bradford Crawley game the other day, if that was in the street the people involved would get done but the police said they are happy with the FA to dish out punishments.

Also, even if it did happen (the headbutt) I can't see the police beeing to bothered as there would be no evidence and just one mans word against another and hardly like it was in a public place so couldn't go down the public dissorder route. For the record, I doubt it did happen but would never dismiss it.

And regarding Mills' attitude or a change in it a la SSL, it is a completely different situation. Pearson was quite happy to get shot of SSL but it was only when Bamba went to the ACON and we had no other cover he decided to pull the plug on SSL's move to Ipswich. He played him because he had too and realised he's actually a good player so may as well keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566