Matt Oakley

Status
Not open for further replies.
What signing the ever present captain of a premier league team, who can score goals and was absolutely quality in this league last year for 500k and he is only 30 so he has a few good years left in him yet.

Yes I can see your concerns.

who's knees are ****ed and won't cross the half way line!

Ok then, lets say Oakley would be a shit signing. Give me 3 names of central midfielders who would realistically come here, and would be better than Matt Oakley.

Remember watching Draby of the telly recently and thinking to myself, blimey I always thought that Oakley was an okay player, but he looks absolute shite now.

Right up our street then!

'Draby' ? :102:

Is that a typo? Or does it mean something else?

Ok then, lets say Oakley would be a shit signing. Give me 3 names of central midfielders who would realistically come here, and would be better than Matt Oakley.

Joey
Norris
Gerrard

theres nothing wrong with people showing a bit of caution :icon_wink

There is every concern.On here you either have soil your trousers with excitement over a signing or slate them to death.You are not allowed to just say and mean that someone is an 'ok' signing for a club in our position

My parents are at the training ground at the moment and have said that he was actually playing!

Oh and the that first team are playing the second team and losing 5-0!!!

:081:

Despite the fact that he has already scored three Premiership goals this season in whatis probably the worst side that league has ever seen

Are you sure that you know who we are talking about ?

There is every concern.On here you either have soil your trousers with excitement over a signing or slate them to death.You are not allowed to just say and mean that someone is an 'ok' signing for a club in our position

i couldn't agree more with this post. i believe matt oakley will just be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670