Mattock facing assault charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, All I can say is im glad we aren't paying his wages right now and he's not distrupting our squad with this news.

Daft twat being out in Leicester so soon after his move. Even after probably having a few drinks it should have been in his mind that there would be trouble. With such high profile cases concerning footballers recently he should have walked away. He is 19 and I'm sure many on here have been a hot headed youngster in their time.

I can expect that Joey didn't go out of his way to cause trouble and the more likely cause would have been some aggrieved "Fans" but as said we don't know that.

I hate the modern "I know my rights" culture as much as you H T B, perhaps bringing back public birching instead of ASBO's might do the trick.

Last edited:
Looks more the makings of an ongoing tragedy than something to exultantly mock from where I'm sitting.

What a foolish decision to go out drinking in the city so soon after leaving the club in the circumstances he did. Who the f*ck sat their and agreed that he should go out in the first place.

Based on his recent actions it would appear Joe is severly lacking when it comes to making decisions and understanding the potential reprecussions of his actions, but it would also seem that he is being advised and guided by some of the thickest individuals to have set foot on this earth.

Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

No, because you're an irrationally judgemental fascist.

The problem with the written word on a forum Macky, is that if you completey expressed yourself, it would be too long and posters would get bored.

So you have to shorten your post. This gives it the appearance of a black and white situation. Whereas it is far from the truth.

Also, before you start throwing insults around, may I suggest you take a look in the mirror.:icon_roll

i reckon he was in a fight every saturday, but the police let him off when he played for us ;)

The problem with the written word on a forum Macky, is that if you completey expressed yourself, it would be too long and posters would get bored.

So you have to shorten your post. This gives it the appearance of a black and white situation. Whereas it is far from the truth.

Also, before you start throwing insults around, may I suggest you take a look in the mirror.:icon_roll

Bloody hell - I know he's a bit of a dobber, but he doesn't deserve that punishment

Whilst I don't condone violence, it reminds me of the little boy running home to his mummy rather than stand up to his agressor.

)

25 years ago the pair of blokes could gave Mattock a hiding, the Police wouldn't have been involved and Mattock would have took it on the chin. Times have changed however now, you can never be too careful and Police love getting involved in any flair-up. We don't know which I think is possible is how people Mattock was with.

25 years ago the pair of blokes could gave Mattock a hiding, the Police wouldn't have been involved and Mattock would have took it on the chin. Times have changed however now, you can never be too careful and Police love getting involved in any flair-up. We don't know which I think is possible is how people Mattock was with.

how people Mattock was with what?

For we all know Mattock could have been with four or five other lads. Thus the two lads assualted didn't fancy their chances. Sorry bit of the ol'hazzish the last sentence of the previous post.

For we all know Mattock could have been with four or five other lads. Thus the two lads assualted didn't fancy their chances. Sorry bit of the ol'hazzish the last sentence of the previous post.

No we don't, we don't know whether JM was baited from the four, whether JM was with a group playing Billy big bollox etc. All we know is what is written in the paper.

We can all come to our own conclusions, but if you differ with some on here you're the devil incarnate (or whatever the word is).:icon_roll

I assume that as no-one else has been charged, he reacted to taunts and let fly at 4 people.

If he was sober and did not walk away from the taunts he is stupid.

If he was drunk then he is even more stupid.

before you start throwing insults around, may I suggest you take a look in the mirror.:icon_roll

Thanks for that. I've looked in the mirror, as you suggested. It turns out I'm not irrational, I don't mentally judge people without being in possession of any of the facts and I'm definitely not a fascist.

Thanks for that. I've looked in the mirror, as you suggested. It turns out I'm not irrational, I don't mentally judge people without being in possession of any of the facts and I'm definitely not a fascist.

Well, that's okay then, isn't it? :icon_roll

I hate long posts, especially when they're just giant lists.

I feel I would like to hear Joe Mattock's evidence and the evidence of the other people involved before deciding whether he is guilty, should be sent to prison and sexually assaulted there. His behaviour toward the people who had helped him at Leicester City was bad mannered and ungrateful but not illegal. His behaviour in the city centre is still to be proven.

Macky doesen't do insults. He told me so :icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570