Mattock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: According to the gossip column...

Normally always right as well.

Shame as when I seen him on Saturday, I thought he played really well. But does appear some water as gone under the bridge and the signings of Powell and Berner proved he was possibly on his way.

From Knowitall on FT, talking about Mattock..http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=54777

I am 99% sure that Joe will be leaving Leicester in January.
I base this on things that have been said to me and things that have taken place.
Can not say anymore.
Those whom know me know I would not post this unless it was what I believed.

Does he/she/it always use awkward, incorrect and contrived English when posting their insider knowledge?

When I say 'insider' knowledge, I obviously mean information that has been in the public domain for months.

and there was me thinking it was just our insiders that had problems with English...

Does he/she/it always use awkward, incorrect and contrived English when posting their insider knowledge?

When I say 'insider' knowledge, I obviously mean information that has been in the public domain for months.

and there was me thinking it was just our insiders that had problems with English...

As a pedant, and nitpicker, I have to agree on the squishy use of English.

It's a bit of a giveaway, innit?

All I'm saying........

:)

As a pedant, and nitpicker, I have to agree on the squishy use of English.

It's a bit of a giveaway, innit?

All I'm saying........

It reads like a rusty nail scratching your eyeball, I don't want to agree with you any more than that, spionfox is spreading rumours about us.
I can handle the rumours, but I'm worried about your reputation,

This isn't news, Newts told us about this ages ago.......

It reads like a rusty nail scratching your eyeball, I don't want to agree with you any more than that, spionfox is spreading rumours about us.
I can handle the rumours, but I'm worried about your reputation,

I lost that when I was 15 and haven't been able to find it since. :)

no, he said reputation.

This poster has been accurate in the past. :icon_wink

If we get a sizeable figure for hm I think it would be good business. Might allow us to invest in the midfield. If he goes, maybe Berner can actually play in his natural position.

If we get a sizeable figure for hm I think it would be good business. Might allow us to invest in the midfield. If he goes, maybe Berner can actually play in his natural position.

What makes everybody think if Mattock or Kisnorbo go in January, that the money raised will be released for new players?

We are heading towards announcing a big loss that has already been mentioned. I reckon any money raised will not be released.

no, he said reputation.

so isn't that the same thing as cycle helmet? My mum told me it was. She told me I'd never be able to hold my head up in polite society if I lost it, and that boys would kind of conflate me with my BMX which they always wanted to 'borrow'......

As for the Mattock story <yawn>, whomever wrote it is an attention seeker. Which brings me back to the cyclist story, and tricks, and treatments for things we lose and crave....

so isn't that the same thing as cycle helmet? My mum told me it was. She told me I'd never be able to hold my head up in polite society if I lost it, and that boys would kind of conflate me with my BMX which they always wanted to 'borrow'......

As for the Mattock story <yawn>, whomever wrote it is an attention seeker. Which brings me back to the cyclist story, and tricks, and treatments for things we lose and crave....

That could apply to any journalist. :icon_roll He has also mentioned that Clemence will be out for six months, i.e. for the whole season following another operation. :icon_conf

That could apply to any journalist. :icon_roll He has also mentioned that Clemence will be out for six months, i.e. for the whole season following another operation. :icon_conf

Journalists don't make basic grammatical errors.

Bloody hell.....whatever next, will Norbo be trying to get away from the club too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566