Matty James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think so. Further quote ;
He added: “It’s completely different. I’ve had knee issues in the past but they’ve always been skeletal injuries and to do with the way my body is built. This is something that’s damage and something that I can’t do anything about.

There aren't that many skeletal injuries that you can get in the knee without a significant recovery period (months in fact). Occasionally the insertion of the ACL can either be bruised or suffer a bone avulsion which could account for the previous injuries. Without his notes I am only speculating.

Last edited:
There aren't that many skeletal injuries that you can get in the knee without a significant recovery period (months in fact). Occasionally the insertion of the ACL can either be bruised or suffer a bone avulsion which could account for the previous injuries. Without his notes I am only speculating.
Yes.

My right ankle has been giving me a bit of jip for the last week or so, any chance of a diagnosis and perhaps a 'script for some morphine?

Quote from James today:

"The ligament has ruptured, and it’s the first time anything like this has happened to me. The past injuries that I've had are minor. They've not really done any damage, so this one is the first serious injury that I've had and it’s a little bit of a shock, but I'm just looking forward to the challenge. I want to come back better and stronger"

Nice!

I just remember when he signed for us there we reports saying that Utd rated him highly but decided to let him go partly down to his injury record.

With this the case he should hopefully make a full recovery :)

he was poor early in the seson most notably his set pieces were very bad.

But during the last few games he played he seemed to improve a lot and looked comfortable playing in this league, I wish him the best in recovery.

I also agree king looks comfortable at this level as well, however I still feel drinkwater hasnt made the step up (at least not yet).

So if he is out till christmas and cambiasso doesnt stay then we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669