Speculation Max Gradel to return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever thought that maybe you're the problem? ;)

Get a box, then you won't have to mingle with the common folk below.

Maybe I could just drown them out with some of my own idiotic comment:

Booooooo, that Jelson is crap, Weale, Weale, Waaaaghooooorn, sack Sven, sack the board, great ref today, boooo, what we need is Bruno back, worst squad since I was a nipper, boooo ad infinitum.

Maybe I could just drown them out with some of my own idiotic comment:

Booooooo, that Jelson is crap, Weale, Weale, Waaaaghooooorn, sack Sven, sack the board, great ref today, boooo, what we need is Bruno back, worst squad since I was a nipper, boooo ad infinitum.

Do the mongs actually think this? Frightening.

............Kasper

Pantsil..Mills..Bamba..PK

...Gelson..King..Danns

Gradel..Nugent..Maynard

ouch.

Do the mongs actually think this? Frightening.

Yes, I heard a 5 minute conversation about Gelson being useless (including the fact that his name sounds like a building firm :bang:) at the Reading match

It wasn't a mistake letting him go. He was a mardy-arsed kid who wasn't good enough for our team or style of play at the time. Without going to Leeds to get regular playing time, he'd never have been as good as he is now.

I don't agree with this at all. He wasn't the finished article by any means but he hit the ground running when he went to Leeds. whilst I am thankful for what Pearson did for us, I think he was poor at man management in several cases that were to the detriment of the club.

I'd love to have him back but I'm not quite sure if Gradel would come back. I think a lot of it would hinge on what regard the majority of the supporters have for him

............Kasper

Pantsil..Mills..Bamba..PK

...Gelson..King..Danns

Gradel..Nugent..Maynard

ouch.

That looks rather tasty to me. Gradel was far from the finished product when he left here and we should remember that he had some very serious personal problems while here too, but he seems to have come on by leaps and bounds at Leeds.

I've no idea if we get a %age of his next move (hope so!), but if we do then that would make buying him back effectively cheaper. I'm sure the management team we have now would be able to get the best out of him, and we do have a rather Gradel-shaped hole in the team as it stands. Get him in.

Penny's dropped.....as I have said elsewhere Leicester City fans aren't alone in their lack of footballing knowledge.

However, some people are looking at the whole thing about fans in the wrong fashion.

Football is a blokes past-time, groups of blokes go to football games, it's within culture...they have a day out, in a group they do stuff without their brain switching on. That's enjoyable for them.

If the surrounding environment of a football game or the actual football game is making such an impact on your day, then you are not going to enjoy it. Go down the football with your family or friends and enjoy it for that alone.

And a fair few women enjoy football too.

And Dwarfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670