Speculation Max Gradel to return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've moved our season ticket seats on 3 occasions in the last 2 seasons (back of L1 to half way down L1 then SK1 row X now SK1 row AA) and haven't found anywhere where we aren't surrounded by moaning idiot fans, we are already looking to move from AA after 1/2 a game in our new seats (we found some empty seats for the second half of Reading and the Bristol match).

I said to my dad after the Bristol game that the people around me are rapidly turning me into a glory fan, it is a chore to drag myself to games at the minute (the end of last season was no different) and I might just stay away until we are winning.

Does that make you a glory fan too?

We've moved our season ticket seats on 3 occasions in the last 2 seasons (back of L1 to half way down L1 then SK1 row X now SK1 row AA) and haven't found anywhere where we aren't surrounded by moaning idiot fans, we are already looking to move from AA after 1/2 a game in our new seats (we found some empty seats for the second half of Reading and the Bristol match).

If I were you I would go and sit where Filbert St used to be.

I said to my dad after the Bristol game that the people around me are rapidly turning me into a glory fan, it is a chore to drag myself to games at the minute (the end of last season was no different) and I might just stay away until we are winning.

I'm not going until we play at Wembley - and then only if we win.

Someone was saying on the moan in last night that they were spat on by their own (Leicester) fans at the Forest game. Apparently there was also a section of our fans ripping seats out.

These are not fans they are ****s.

I'm not going until we play at Wembley - and then only if we win.

Im only going to the next Atletico Madrid game. When do the tickets go on sale?

Last edited:
I still think he's a bit over rated and the thought of paying £2.5m for someone we sold for what - £500k only a short time ago grates with me.....

This list could go on and on.Matchdays are not what they used to be for me becasuse a large percentage of Leicester City fans really do seem to know nothing about football.

Penny's dropped.....as I have said elsewhere Leicester City fans aren't alone in their lack of footballing knowledge.

However, some people are looking at the whole thing about fans in the wrong fashion.

Football is a blokes past-time, groups of blokes go to football games, it's within culture...they have a day out, in a group they do stuff without their brain switching on. That's enjoyable for them.

If the surrounding environment of a football game or the actual football game is making such an impact on your day, then you are not going to enjoy it. Go down the football with your family or friends and enjoy it for that alone.

Last edited:
Someone was saying on the moan in last night that they were spat on by their own (Leicester) fans at the Forest game. Apparently there was also a section of our fans ripping seats out.

This is one of the reasons that I no longer attend the amount of away games that I once did.

Penny's dropped.....as I have said elsewhere Leicester City fans aren't alone in their lack of footballing knowledge.

However, some people are looking at the whole thing about fans in the wrong fashion.

Football is a blokes past-time, groups of blokes go to football games, it's within culture...they have a day out, in a group they do stuff without their brain switching on. That's enjoyable for them.

If the surrounding environment of a football game or the actual football game is making such an impact on your day, then you are not going to enjoy it. Go down the football with your family or friends and enjoy it for that alone.

What an odd, archaic viewpoint

Ever thought that maybe you're the problem? ;)

Get a box, then you won't have to mingle with the common folk below.

Ever thought that maybe you're the problem? ;)

Get a box, then you won't have to mingle with the common folk below.

Can't quite see what protecting his bollocks has got to do with it but probably worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669