Maybe it's not as certain as we think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind Holloway, as the after match interview would be funny, some of the stuff he comes out with is quality

leicester_til_i_die said:
I wouldn't mind Holloway, as the after match interview would be funny, some of the stuff he comes out with is quality

But his tactics and team the other night were awful. QPR fans would love to see him go.

Wouldn't like us to turn into a bunch of cheating fecks though, which we would under Holloway. Dirty, dirty football...
:078:

If Holloway was appointed then I would seriously reconsider my decision of renewing my season ticket there would be no way I would pay to watch that shite week in week out, QPR were nothing short of a disgrace at the Walkers earlier this season, and whilst some of his post match interviews can be funny, that is offset by his fcuking annoying antics on the touchline, the bloke is a grade A tosser and he talks like one of the wurzels !

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
If Holloway was appointed then I would seriously reconsider my decision of renewing my season ticket there would be no way I would pay to watch that shite week in week out, QPR were nothing short of a disgrace at the Walkers earlier this season, and whilst some of his post match interviews can be funny, that is offset by his fcuking annoying antics on the touchline, the bloke is a grade A tosser and he talks like one of the wurzels !
Maybe we can get him in just to post match interviews??

PFKAKTF FOX said:
QPR were nothing short of a disgrace at the Walkers earlier this season

Yes they made my blood boil in that game.. I really hope Holloway isn't an option. Let's get a FOOTBALL manager, not a bloody cheating, time wasting, kick lumps out of the opposition manager type thingamabob

bouncebackability? My Arse! :icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570