McCarthy Plus Cash For Matt Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky79

In the Sun this morning. Martin Allen wants to swap Paddy and cash for Matt Holland.
GREAT bit of business in my opinion. A central figure for the midfield. Ball retention and a bit of nous to bring others into the game. It still leaves us with Kissa, N'Gotty, McCauley and potentially de Zeuuw at centre back.

Go for it Martin.

Still need to bring in McLeod, Jarvis and 1 or 2 others though.

like loads have people have said.... so you don't have to trawl through all the comments on loads of pages to read about the individual rumours.
makes no sense to have them all on one thread.
Do you see all different transfer stories on one single article on football websites?
didn't think so
You see them under individual headings so that you can look at the one you find most interesting immediately.

Maybe we should start a rumour thread Part 2. That way there aren't 1000's of posts to look at!!!

Maybe we should start a rumour thread Part 2. That way there aren't 1000's of posts to look at!!!

Or have Four rumours threads: one for keepers, one for defenders, another for midfielders and one for forwards! (the rumours are often mixtures of these positions though so probably would not work)

Or have Four rumours threads: one for keepers, one for defenders, another for midfielders and one for forwards! (the rumours are often mixtures of these positions though so probably would not work)
So would you put this rumour in the midfielders thread or the defenders thread or both? :icon_conf :icon_lol:

Holland is on a free so we don't have to swap anyone for him. At least that's what I read on a Charlton board!!

In the Sun this morning. Martin Allen wants to swap Paddy and cash for Matt Holland.
GREAT bit of business in my opinion. A central figure for the midfield. Ball retention and a bit of nous to bring others into the game. It still leaves us with Kissa, N'Gotty, McCauley and potentially de Zeuuw at centre back.

Go for it Martin.

Still need to bring in McLeod, Jarvis and 1 or 2 others though.

Well thank goodness you are not my business adviser - and hopefully not Martin Allen's either!

Matt Holland is out of contract so there is no need for anybody to pay a penny to Charlton for his services. To do so would be a LOUSY bit of business.

Why do people read The Sun, FFS?

i'd love to swap mcCarthy for holland

You could probably get luxembourg and the northern part of belgium thrown in for free!

maybe the boys at the Sun (who are reasonably adept at writing rubbish) may have it wrong and Charlton are offering Holland plus cash for McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669