McCarthy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

city-faithful

Looks like, after injury, his own shoddy performances and Kisnorbo and MaCauly playing well he'll be edged out next season. Seeing as he's captain who would you suggest should suceed him as "official club captain"......I think MaCauly has put up a decent bid for it. He's strong at the back, bit of a daunting figure, potential leader material?

Who's filling in as captain at the minute? Paddy K?

Hard to say who it will be next season as we'll have a lot of ins and outs over the summer probably, and the captains armband could go to an experienced head coming in.

I suppose we will have a fair few comings and goings, but MaCualy will keep his place, surely? I've missed the latter half of the season so not been able to see many of his recent performances, enough to warrant staying?

McAuley captain.

Can't see McCarthy staying on as a bench player, he'll be gone end of season

It will be very hard to predict next season's skipper as there will be so many changes between now and the start of next season, IMO we will bring in or two big name signings and the new skipper will be one of these major signings.

We don't look like we're missing McCarthy. Just the opposite, it makes you wonder what kind of influence he does have on the team.

A bad one because he is crap.

Kisnorbo skipper for me. Really pleased with McAuley, think he looks like a player of real quality. We just need a midfield now and some width!

I wouldn't be surprised to see McAuley at right back next season
I wouldn't either knowing what we're capable of, failing that I'd expect McAuley to be dropped for McCarthy and Maybury start at RB

I think we should buy a RB and keep Stearman as cover. Get rid of Maybury and Kenton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669