mcleod transfer listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can add is that a colleague of mine who is a dedicated Stockport County fan rates this player higher than either Hume or Fryatt - and he thinks Hume is 'absolute quality'. In short, he says, Izale is a Premiership player.

I take it your collegue is not a football scout then!

The voice of reason!

Added to that, at least Fryatt and Benjamin hadn’t played in either the top flight or the championship when we bought them (rather like a certain Billy Sharp everyone’s raving about), McLeod has and was utter garbage… now maybe he’s improved, but being top scorer in League Two proves very little and certainly doesn’t justify the £2mil that MKDons are asking for him (actually I’d say he was worth less than a quarter of that!).

:018: he played in the championship with Walsall, all be it 1 goals in 11 matches.
We have seen some glimses of excellence from Matty. He showed when he first signed what he can do. His next season was poor because of his injuries. RK brought him back way too soon because apart from Hume the other strikers were sh*t. I have no doubt he will prove the majority wrong in the coming season. With the right service, injury free and match fitness he will do the job!

I had heard the 'Dons' were asking for a million. Seems funny that no one else seems to be linked with him. Actually, aside from the lazy journalism that links MA with him, has anyone actually been linked with him?

I had heard the 'Dons' were asking for a million. Seems funny that no one else seems to be linked with him. Actually, aside from the lazy journalism that links MA with him, has anyone actually been linked with him?

The Mockery would probably say that "website TalkingBalls.co.uk has linked McLeod with a move to Leicester" :icon_roll

The Mockery would probably say that "website TalkingBalls.co.uk has linked McLeod with a move to Leicester" :icon_roll

Strange how they haven't mentioned the Saganowski rumour from Monday and then on Tuesday said Allen was opening his web to Europe.....:icon_bigg

Last edited:
McLeod was a better League one player than Hume, if he does come here lets give him a chance. Same goes for Carl Cort, no doubt hes got the ability, if stays fit than i dont see why people are slagging him off before hes even played a game. Some fans seem to think we have millions to spend, we wont even spend 2million on transfer fees this summer, alot of us need to be realistic.

McLeod was a better League one player than Hume, if he does come here lets give him a chance. Same goes for Carl Cort, no doubt hes got the ability, if stays fit than i dont see why people are slagging him off before hes even played a game. Some fans seem to think we have millions to spend, we wont even spend 2million on transfer fees this summer, alot of us need to be realistic.
good post frogfox.unfortunately theres a lot of unrealistic fox fans that post on here. you will get used to ignore them :icon_wink

Happy Birthay FIF :icon_bigg

Derby are bidding £2.5million for Mcleod.

this isn't good news. he would do a great job for us at the Walkers.

My source isn't all that reliable though. anybody else heard this?

:icon_roll

I think your source is very wrong :icon_wink

2.5 Million? They can fecking have him at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669