Me and Beaumont on the radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teeno said:
Fox fan you're just another one of those who see $ signs, and have no feeling what so ever for LCFC.

Does identity, individuality, pride, sence of belonging and having our own home mean nothing to you?

Bit outragous really to say I don't care about the club, especially condiering I makje a 100mile trip for each home game and go to 3/4 of all away games. Do you do that?

Thing is I do care about this club which is why I thkn this deal should go through.

beaumontfox said:
Purplehaze said:
Dear beaumont Fox

I doubt Tim Davies told you anything like that. All negotiations would be strictly confidential and letting out a point that Tigers are skint would seriously damage his position.

Come to think of it I know sevearal Tim Davies, which one should I quote?

oh so i imagined him saying that then?
i'm sorry to disappoint you but he DID tell me and Robsdee that(and there's a couple of people on here who know Dee personally so they can ask her if they want)

why on earth would i make up something like that when it can be easily proved if he said it or not?

i don't appreciate being called a liar thank you very much.

ps i never said he said the Tigers were skint!! i said he told us that they would need to take a loan out to cover it.. that doesn't mean they are skint, it means they don't want to put all the immediate funds which they do have ( i should've put they didn't have the entire amount)into this, it would be like them having a mortgage as well.

We would just like to back up BF's post here, as the points extracted from the conversation with TD are in line with what was said during our meeting last week.

Teeno, if you were concerned about LCFC having its own home you would not have been involved with that ridiculous sit-in. LCFC does not own its own home. The Walkers Stadium belongs to Teachers, LCFC holds the lease on the property.

The groundshare with Tigers will allow both clubs to take-up the freehold and become co-owners of the stadium. Like the majority who have become involved in this absurd movement you simply do not have a grasp of the issues involved.

Before shooting your mouth off in future try to find out the full facts about whatever it is you are protesting against.

thank you FT!!

i wouldn't have posted that if he hadn't have said it, and i'm pretty certain he will say it again on Thursday!

Bonehead; don't you start on about people's support!!

since when did this turn into a ' you don't care as much about LCFC if you think this is a good/bad idea' debate???

don't make the mistake that because Teeno is only young he doesn't understand financial stuff. (well maybe not as much as some people though!)

i personally think that the fans WILL have to accept this.....but that doesn't mean we have to like it!

I heard a couple of things on Saturday which just add fuel to the fire.
Firstly all Tigers season ticket holders received a pack in the post telling them what was going to happen regarding the ground share and how it was going to effect them. The fans we were talking to were saying that the way it was all worded 'it's a done deal' in Tigers eye's. All they seemed bothered about was the type of beer we sold :roll: .
The second thing I heard is that the structure of the ground is not suitable for concerts :?:, I do not know the details, but the person that told me would not just be bull sh*tting.
I think that Tim Davies is being sincere, but the messages coming out of the Tigers do not reflect what he is saying.

Fox Fan said:
Teeno said:
Fox fan you're just another one of those who see $ signs, and have no feeling what so ever for LCFC.

Does identity, individuality, pride, sence of belonging and having our own home mean nothing to you?

Bit outragous really to say I don't care about the club, especially condiering I makje a 100mile trip for each home game and go to 3/4 of all away games. Do you do that?

Thing is I do care about this club which is why I thkn this deal should go through.
I have only missed 2 games this season. but because I only live 18 miles away from Leicester and you live 100 obviously you're the bigger fan :roll:

Teeno said:
Fox Fan said:
Teeno said:

I have only missed 2 games this season. but because I only live 18 miles away from Leicester and you live 100 obviously you're the bigger fan :roll:

Teeno, don't worry about it mate, I think what you are doing is worthy of a medal. Well, Medal of Honour on the PS2 anyway, Good luck to you mate.

Teeno said:
Fox Fan said:
Teeno said:

You seem to think its some kind of comeprtion, I don't care Teeno - I really don't, Ive given my point and you've given your. Ok I don't agree with you and to be honest I think you should of waited until after the fans forum when everyone would of known a lot more about it., but heck you tried and it seemed to go down like a lead ballloon, but at least you agve it a shot - to be honest its not going to change a lot for us is it, ok we'll have diffrent seats, but they were all sorts of coulors at Filbo, and yeah the putch will be mashed up a bit, but it was at filbo.

Well we shall find out one day ay....

the amount of games you attend makes **** all difference-there are rich people who have a season ticket and just go for entertainment, while many people who love the club can't afford to go to the games

drummindefender said:
....there are rich people who have a season ticket and just go for entertainment....
:shock: :lol: :lol:
they're going to the wrong place then :wink:

beaumontfox said:
since when did this turn into a ' you don't care as much about LCFC if you think this is a good/bad idea' debate???

Well, you've been bollocking people on shitty foxestalk saying that people who are backing the groundshare are not true fans!

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
beaumontfox said:

Well, you've been bollocking people on shitty foxestalk saying that people who are backing the groundshare are not true fans!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think webbo should put that into the profanity filter :lol:

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
beaumontfox said:

Ooooooooo controversial.
huh.gif
huh.gif
unsure.gif

The ground share IS a bad idea, I'm sure of it. I've thought long and hard (shut up) about it and am definitely anti-ground share but alas I am pretty sure it will happen. Shit IMO.

On the basis of conversations with everyone and anyone I know, I'm convinced that there is a majority of fans against this move

The sad fact is that, in true Lestah stylee, they (we) are all too feckin' lazy to do anything about it.

Fair play to the champ manager forum boys for their shit-in on saturday, but 30/40 people is a little pathetic. I heard many a fan muttering that it was "too bleddy cold" to have a sit in etc., and off they shuffled to the chippy and thence onward to the nice warm pub - where no doubt they sat and moaned about what a disgrace it all is.

I'm also willing to bet that there will be a pitiful turnout for the open forum on Thursday.

Leicester fans love to moan and groan and whinge but will never get off their backsides and do anything about it. And we get exactly what we deserve in return - and this time it will the godawful multi function multiplex non-affiliated megasports-for-all arena

sad, but true

We all cry together.

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
beaumontfox said:

errrrrrrrr i'll have you know that i don't go on FoxesTalk!! :shock: :?
so you've obviously got me mixed up with someone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669