Me and Beaumont on the radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeno

At 7.30 this morning me and Beaumont fox were interviewed on radio Leicester about the Sit in idea.

I am taking the praise for the idea :) And BF and her boyfriend have helped get it going. We were giving our opinions and why we are against the idea, we also advertised the sit in, and why we think fans should do it.

A lot of people have spent a lot of time printing off posters and leaflets to try and save our home So Tommorow please please please just stay behind for 15 minutes and let the board know how we fell!!!

From reading various forums I have gathered that the majority of fans are against the idea, don't just accept it, try and change it. We need you now more than ever! A football club is nothing without it support.

I'm supporting Joe's shit in

Will have much more impact in so many different ways

Teeno said:
At 7.30 this morning me and Beaumont fox were interviewed on radio Leicester about the Sit in idea.

I am taking the praise for the idea :) And BF and her boyfriend have helped get it going. We were giving our opinions and why we are against the idea, we also advertised the sit in, and why we think fans should do it.

A lot of people have spent a lot of time printing off posters and leaflets to try and save our home So Tommorow please please please just stay behind for 15 minutes and let the board know how we fell!!!

From reading various forums I have gathered that the majority of fans are against the idea, don't just accept it, try and change it. We need you now more than ever! A football club is nothing without it support.

Here Here!

homer said:

Yeah, that Joe thinks up all the good ideas. Bloody genius.

(Well done Teeno and BeaumontFox, good work freedom fighters)

But are they stupid gits or just living in the cesspit ?

I need to know

Top effort, folks. Keep up the fight

I won't be getting involved in the sit-in (or the shit-in :wink: ) partly because of a prior engagement in rotherham but also because i am not against the idea. I shall be interested to find out how many people do stay behind as im not entirely convinced that the majority of fans really are against it.

I am sure it is in the best interests of both city and tigers and i am happy to support them both.

You're getting engaged to Spencer Prior in Rotherham ?

F*ckin' hell.

Best wishes to the both of you. I know you'll be very happy together

i wont be part taking in the sit either, we don't own the stadium anyway, also i don't care where we play i'll still be there week in week out to watch and support leicester .

homer said:

F*ckin' hell.

He was a legend,i am greatly honoured. And he banged steve walshes misses, like i say, legend.

homer said:

F*ckin' hell.

Will Rotherham Fox be the best man?

7 pints ??

I can only produce about a teaspoon

Unless it's with Mrs MK, of course, when it's a damn good firkin

Lboro fox said:
Not bad, bit skinny, prob 7 pinter?
7 pinter??
jesus, webbo's a 7 pinter, she must be better than that!

homer said:
Unless it's with Mrs MK, of course, when it's a damn good firkin
hey there 2nd best in the youngest poster section. stop that or i'll ban happy meals for a month.
how old are you homer? i thought you were grumpy old man type era, have you been PMing all the young boys on here saying your 16 and 'confused'?

homer said:

All your hear is 'Homer's back again' from those around you, won't make any impact at all as thats the norm is'nt Homer :wink: :lol:

I'm as young as the woman I feel

How old is Mrs MK again ?

And yes, I've been holding my very own shit-in for a number of weeks now. And very effective it has been, too

Teeno said:

Whats your problem with it? Most people on here are for it - people on Foxes Talk wont undersatnd the finace side of this, we already know that the club are in some finacal trouble, and there have been problems getting companies to but sponsership, boxs or advitising. Therefore the Tigers will allow better sales of such. They will sell packages for the boxes so companies can make teh best of the arangements?

This sit in is stupid - im going to boo you lot!

Fox Fan said:
Teeno said:

Whats your problem with it? Most people on here are for it - people on Foxes Talk wont undersatnd the finace side of this, we already know that the club are in some finacal trouble, and there have been problems getting companies to but sponsership, boxs or advitising. Therefore the Tigers will allow better sales of such. They will sell packages for the boxes so companies can make teh best of the arangements?

This sit in is stupid - im going to boo you lot!

Fox Fan, please take your little spat with Teeno elsewere, you only want him to bite and I for one are really bored with it :roll:
I do not see most people on here being for it (check out joe's poll), you are entitled to your opinion, and if Teeno and co want a sit in that's there's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566