megson out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is money to be made in getting rid of this fracker we have got to take it...

FFS it is terrible.

The only good thing that has happened today was that Staunton got sacked by the Irish FA.

I just wish we could get rid of our useless twat of a manager...just so long as Milan's role of appointing crappy managers doesn't extend to Staunton.

:icon_eek: Holy **** Meeeelan, don't even think about Stan, please God no.

Now that would be a nightmare of huge magnitude for me.

:icon_eek: Holy **** Meeeelan, don't even think about Stan, please God no.

Now that would be a nightmare of huge magnitude for me.

You say it now in jest....

but the scary thing is it could happen.:icon_eek: With Milan you never know.

I've been worrying about Souness all day??

Why did he pull out of talks with Bolton and then Megs was suddenly in the running?

I can't wait to see what LOZ HOGAN thinks of this.

It is bound to be good.:038::038::038::038::038:

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Has Brian Little signed a contract with Lincoln yet?

If we could get some rejuvenation pills at the chemist then perhaps he could return - along with that nice John Gregory?

If we could get some rejuvenation pills at the chemist then perhaps he could return - along with that nice John Gregory?

Haha Gregory has just been sacked, you are right?

Imagine we could ask Colin Gibson to play defence

Wouldn't mind Little in a Director of Football role with Grayson as manager.

It wont happen, but when you hear some of the names being thrown into the equation, i would honestly sooner have Brian Little back here. Never thought i'd say that after what happened.

It wont happen, but when you hear some of the names being thrown into the equation, i would honestly sooner have Brian Little back here. Never thought i'd say that after what happened.

I think it is that bad at the moment that even McGoo would be welcomed with open arms.

Fecking Smeghead makes McGoo look like Alex Ferguson and Dario Gradi in the loyalty stakes.

I really would not be able to cope with the unmerciful pisstaking I'd have to suffer, I will end up busting somebody in the jaw.

NO!

Me neither BB, but I'd be happy with Little now.

I think I would only have Little back on the condition we were allowed to have Peter Crouch so his method of football would be guaranteed to be effective.

He ain't coming back.

so we just give each new face 4 or 5 games to start winning when we haven't done so for 4 or 5 years and sack them if they can't turn a pig's ear into a silk purse?:icon_roll

so we just give each new face 4 or 5 games to start winning when we haven't done so for 4 or 5 years and sack them if they can't turn a pig's ear into a silk purse?:icon_roll

It's not the results I have a problem with, it's the way he's making the team play. That's always been his way and is why I was so against him in the first place.

Gary Megson is set to complete a remarkable return to Premier League management with Bolton within the next 48 hours — just weeks after being forced to work for nothing.

Phil Gartside, the Bolton chairman, was last night putting the finishing touches to a move that would see Megson end his reign at Leicester after only five weeks and become Bolton's second manager in six months. He is expected to take charge in Sunday's home game with Aston Villa.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/sport/2007/10/24/sfnbol124.xml

It's not the results I have a problem with, it's the way he's making the team play. That's always been his way and is why I was so against him in the first place.

I have to agree, if you are going to play like that you have to win games, I wanted to give him a chance but I can't watch that sh*t anymore. Goodbye LCFC for the time being, season ticket or no season ticket, I'm not wasting anymore time on that pile of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00