megson out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the results I have a problem with, it's the way he's making the team play. That's always been his way and is why I was so against him in the first place.

Well that is pretty much what I was about to post so thanks for pre-empting me,
I don't care about stability, get rid ASAP we'lll have to get rid soon enough anyways so get rid now after 6 weeks & give us a chance to put somebody realistic in place before the season is well & truly f*cked.

It's not the results I have a problem with, it's the way he's making the team play. That's always been his way and is why I was so against him in the first place.

I cannot believe that I watched virtually the same team tonight that put 4 goals past Watford without reply in 90 minutes just a few weeks ago!

That was probably the worst performance I have seen in terms of passion, organisation, basic ball skills. They were awful.

Tonight's team must share the blame for that dire performance but their unpreparedness against a truly dreadful Sheffield United team is down to a manager who clearly has no interest in, and from reports over the last few days, no loyalty to our team, our chairman and our fans.

MILAN! GET THAT BOLTON BOUND TOSSER OUT OF MY CLUB NOW!

Do not wait for the compensation and to say you could not stop him going. Tell us you never wanted him to stay because he is not competent and disloyal!

Get someone in who would be grateful for the position and opportunity. I am too angry to even suggest anyone sensible tonight, but if you need anyone to beg on your behalf, I will gladly head up the posse!

Last edited:
so we just give each new face 4 or 5 games to start winning when we haven't done so for 4 or 5 years and sack them if they can't turn a pig's ear into a silk purse?:icon_roll

No issue with that, up until saturday I backed Megson to the hilt, my problem is that after 18 months out of the game when he was treated as a football leper, he is then given a decent opportunity by MM to get himself back into the game, and this is how he repays Milan and Leicester City by wanting to feck off at the first sign of a better job which comes along after 5 weeks.

He has behaved disgracefully IMO and I don't want somebody using and abusing my club in this way.

If he doesn't want to be here then he can feck off.

Please let this be true, taken from BBC Gossip :

Leicester City boss Gary Megson will be named as the new Bolton manager in the next 48 hours. (The Sun)

Just get the feck out of here you Ginger Tosser :038:

The Ginger prick is now evens with Betfair whilst his nearest rival is Chris Coleman at 9-2.

And he hasn't spoken to MM since Sunday, yet a new player came in yesterday... I would have thought there would have been some sort of discussion about that.

So it all points to him being off to Bolton, and then we will make a ham fisted attempt at getting Paul Jewell again and end up with someone we don't want...

I do not understand how players such as Bryan Hughes end up at Hull when we are crying out for a creative and attacking central midfielder. He would do the trick for us, but we didn't even show an interest.

I long for the day when this club stops with the round pegs in square holes problem that has been blighting us since Taylor left (He just bought shit in the right positions...)

Leicester City FC are a joke at the moment! I am ashamed to be a supporter, what a fecking shambles! No organisation, no morality, no idea, no loyalty, no goals.........

Milan, please get hold of yourself and our Club and do something about it. I have never been so angry or disappointed in the Club I truely love.

Please, for the sake of the supporters and our reputation, bring in a manager with experience, who is committed, has passion and above all believes winning is important!!

Has Brian Little signed a contract with Lincoln yet?

If we could get some rejuvenation pills at the chemist then perhaps he could return - along with that nice John Gregory?

While they were working together they were probably the best partnership since Clough and Taylor IMO, achieving success at both here and AV. It was only when JG buggered off to Wycombe that it all started to go wrong for BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00