Megson Staying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOZHOGAN

'Gary Megson is happy to be at Leicester City because he appreciates what MM and being at Leicester City has done for his reputation.

He Will Stay because he wouldnt do to us or MM what other clubs or chairmen have done to him!

__:038::icon_razz-:038::038::038::icon_razz:038::038::)_:038:_

'Gary Megson is happy to be at Leicester City because he appreciates what MM and being at Leicester City has done for his reputation.

He Will Stay because he wouldnt do to us or MM what other clubs or chairmen have done to him!

You must be a silly little boy if you think like that, YOU think GM will stay here because we were good 2 him. WHAT world do you in?????

__:038::icon_razz-:038::038::038::icon_razz:038::)_:038:_

Sniffing the barmaid's apron this evening. ;)

You do remember that this little world we live in is called football? Loyalty is very rare these days. If Megson has a slight interest in this Bolton job then we have a problem.

I believe Megson will stay or go.

If Megson has a slight interest in this Bolton job then we have an opportunity.

If we win today - we have a problem; if we lose then we have an opportunity.

Megson's appointment was greeted with a good deal of despair - one league win and people think he is hot property.

I wouldn't know whether he is the best available manager for Leicester or Bolton - but somehow I don't think it's a matter of life or death for either club.

I wouldn't know whether he is the best available manager for Leicester or Bolton - but somehow I don't think it's a matter of life or death for either club.

Exactly. I'm very surprised about how concerned people are. And also amazed about how ambivalent I am about whether our manager stays or goes :102:

I found it amazing that Smegson was the worst manager we have ever appointed before a ball was kicked and is now suddenly the next messiah after just one league win.

I was not enamoured when we appointed him, but was willing to give him a chance. I still am if he stays. I will have a better idea how he will do come Christmas time and then again after the January transfer window if he lasts that long.

I think it would be better if he stays from a stability perspective but no great disaster if he leaves.

I personally still think he is a negative tw@t and the matches I have been to under his reign so far have been appauling to watch.

People seem to think that we are wonderful because we beat Sheffield Wednesday. The fact is that they were very poor and we were reliant on goals from our defenders because as usual our midfield and attack was sub standard.

I for one wouldn't cry any bitter tears if ginger nuts buggered off.

I love your posts...they are just so bloody random.

If Megson hasn't signed a contract with us yet as reported there's every chance he could walk away. To be honest I don't think he'll go but I could hardly blame him too much if he snapped at the chance to join a European playing Premiership team.

I love your posts...they are just so bloody random.

They always have several of these :038::038::038: smillies involved as well, always and for no apparent reason.

I've a mental image of him clapping, giving himself a round of applause after he submits each post.

I've a mental image of him clapping, giving himself a round of applause after he submits each post.

To be honest, I envy him.

Must be great to live in another where Megson is a fine manager and a heroic figure who is so devoted to Leicester City that he will reject offers from 'bigger' clubs out of a sense of obligation.

Yay Woooooo!

Go Leicester.

WE ROCK!!!

Megson for England. We would have easily qualified for Euro 2008 if we just simply set out to draw every game!!!!

I LOVE fielding 6 defenders.

WOOOHOOOO!!!:038::038::038::038:

:icon_roll

They always have several of these :038::038::038: smillies involved as well, always and for no apparent reason.

I do that after sex

Woohoo! Go me :038::038::038:

Good.........Stability is what we need right now not another 4 weeks of uncertainty with the certainty that we will not attract anyone of real quality.

Good.........Stability is what we need right now not another 4 weeks of uncertainty with the certainty that we will not attract anyone of real quality.

The only certainty all season. ;)

You shouldn't applaud your own actions, well not until you have wiped your hands with a tissue....

... you didn't think we would believe it was with someone else in the room did ya :icon_lol:
PLyas havioc witgh thre keyboasrd toio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670