Megson would have got us to the Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox Fox

According to himself :icon_roll

From BBC:

Megson left his post as Leicester boss after just six weeks to succeed Sammy Lee at struggling Bolton - but he insisted he had nothing to be ashamed of.

"It's not ideal. In an ideal world I would have been there for three or four years and left them in the Premier League as I did with West Brom," he said.

"I didn't stay there long enough to do that but I don't have a conscience about it. You can't dictate when these chances come along.

"I've spoken to a few people and not one of them has said the decision I've taken isn't the right one."

In an ideal world we'd be top of the Premier League in Filbert Street and European champions.

the only reason he did well with WBA was because he had thugs like darren moore and lee hughes that knew how to play in this division, speaking of hughes, does anyone know how that murderer is doing at oldham?

"I've spoken to a few people and not one of them has said the decision I've taken isn't the right one."

Leicester Fans?

Wonder how many of our superstars he'll come raiding our club for?;)

im worried for the future of chambers for sure....

What about Kaebi and Ferrerra?
Maybe them not playing in the first team was a ruse for us to think they're not good enough. When all along it's been a conspiracy to take them on the cheap up north.

Watch this space;)

Megson said:
Erm...did he not speak to the legions of protesting Bolton supporters then?:102:

According to himself :icon_roll

Where does he say that he would have got us into the Prem? You really should what has been written instead of what you think has been written.

Where does he say that he would have got us into the Prem? You really should what has been written instead of what you think has been written.

In an ideal world I would have been there for three or four years and left them in the Premier League

... and?

All he is saying is that in an ideal world he would have done it. That's a whole different thing.

... and?

All he is saying is that in an ideal world he would have done it. That's a whole different thing.

Thank you. I would like to apologise and now realise I should have called the thread "Megson would have got us to the Premier League in an ideal world"

Thank you. I would like to apologise and now realise I should have called the thread "Megson would have got us to the Premier League in an ideal world"

Ha ha - Boc you can be very pedantic

I should think so too. In an ideal world *you* would get City into the Premier League; in an ideal world *I* could get them into the Champions League Final. But all that means bugger-all - and I think we had plenty of time to see where Megson would take us in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566