Status
Not open for further replies.
has melts left in a big paddy then?

how did that happen then?

Last edited:
salubricating shebeen

-5 points

Real words only

It is real in the sense that I have been using it for several years, I'm sure there must be some posters who can attest to this.

Salubrication, and all its derivatives are real, damn you!!!
Why can't you let me grow up free?

Just to let you know I may stay out all night & drink flaggons of cider with the lads on the park in protest at your repression of me. I may also experiment with various drugs, if I'm feeling daring.
How do you feel now parent? Pah!!!

Last edited:
has melts left in a big paddy then?

how did that happen then?

Right! That's it, I'm not standing for this blatant racism anymore, I'm off to prepare my final thread.
I'll be giving you all what for as well, make no mistake, I'm pulling no punches and you'll alll be sad when I'm gone. You will, I'm telling you.
That's it I'm now gone, now..........

and the next time I post will be too soon for ye ****wits, inn fact, before I go I'm gonna finally use some of those horrible predictable ****in pointless smilies that I usually hate, that'll show ye all :098::bang::bang::079::068::013::067::014::097::117::062:

Yeah, think your clever? Not so clever now after that onslaught are ya?

Right! That's it, I'm not standing for this blatant racism anymore, I'm off to prepare my final thread.
I'll be giving you all what for as well, make no mistake, I'm pulling no punches and you'll alll be sad when I'm gone. You will, I'm telling you.

and the next time I post will be too soon for ye ****wits, inn fact, before I go I'm gonna finally use some of those horrible predictable ****in pointless smilies that I usually hate, that'll show ye all :098::bang::bang::079::068::013::067:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

and the next time I post will be too soon for ye ****wits, inn fact, before I go I'm gonna finally use some of those horrible predictable ****in pointless smilies that I usually hate, that'll show ye all :098::bang::079::013::067::097::117:

:081::081::081:

wrong thread but who cares. Im pissed in mosh with drummindefender who would like to say that newtonfox is a **** and hazzman and pds are legends

wrong thread but who cares. Im pissed in mosh with drummindefender who would like to say that newtonfox is a **** and hazzman and pds are legends

Pissed but can still type a perfectly readable message on a mobile phone? :102:

haha ! god i was so drunk last night-you sent the strangest text to me tom it said

"oi oi ben aka tbfc legend aka drummindefender where ya gone? i am ****ed amen peace on earth and nobel stability to all"

what the feck!?!

haha ! god i was so drunk last night-you sent the strangest text to me tom it said

"oi oi ben aka tbfc legend aka drummindefender where ya gone? i am ****ed amen peace on earth and nobel stability to all"

what the feck!?!

Thanks for the praise anyway Ben. :icon_lol:

what the feck!?!

Did you stay til 3? (4 technically). I was completely hammered, a Subway and a TJ's cheeseburger before the taxi home were awesome.

I have absolutely no recollection at all of that text message. :icon_conf Although it is there in my sent message box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46