Memory lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
It made him what he is today, Newts, which is a .......
Building blocks are very important in life. Experience is vital to make you who or what you are. I didn't become a **** through inheritance, I've worked bloody hard at it.

BB I love you :icon_bigg :049: :049: :055: :055: :055:However that is a pile of shite as I believe one of the biggest problems confronting us is the ongoing clinging to the past. :018: :icon_conf

I'd sooner watch my free video of Walshie making the sheep fans cry, rather than paying £20+ to watch todays pile of shite.
No harm in looking back Stevie boy.:icon_wink But if you dont like a bit of nostalgia then onwards and upwards hey..................to Hartlepool:icon_bigg

The first gig I ever went to was... Showaddywaddy /QUOTE]

That is supercool, and I wish I had that on my cv. I can give them credit for being the second ever poster on my wall, although they did hold the title of being the biggest ever poster on my wall for a few years.

My second poster (and the biggest I ever had) was a London Underground map.

Building blocks are very important in life. Experience is vital to make you who or what you are.

:icon_lol: You might be on to something there!

You disgust me,do you know that? I always invote you to my "events" and you just keep these men all to yourself. You disgust me with your selfishness
I think you've got the wrong of the stick, H.

I got on stage with showaddywaddy at Butlins in bognor did the hands on hip thing with dave Bartram. :icon_redf

Van Damn Bar
Derby and Rutland,
Turnstile
Then on to watch the match. Those were the days!

5pm Saturdays on the Upperton Rd bridge
Baby squad heading towards the football ground.
5.05pm from Narborough Rd..............the distant sound of wailing sirens

Van Damn Bar
Derby and Rutland,
Turnstile
Then on to watch the match. Those were the days!

A few beers in the Fountain, then on to the Loughborough and then on for a couple of games of bar billiards in the Long Stop before finishing the night at Baileys ... happy days.

Bus from Oadby to London Rd station, walk along Waterloo Way (at the time a brand new road) at the same time as the away fans with their police cordon, all the way to the ground (far too young for the pub back then). Season ticket in the family enclosure of the old Main Stand for unaccompanied kids was 1.50, plus 50p per match.

c. 1983. Ah, them were the days....

Going on holiday by Coach (Yellow Ways) from Southgates Street Bus Station.Haircuts at Rons on Churchgate.First ever drink in a pub in The Wellington.Buying Lps from Ainleys

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46