Memory lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going on holiday by Coach (Yellow Ways) from Southgates Street Bus Station.Haircuts at Rons on Churchgate.First ever drink in a pub in The Wellington.Buying Lps from Ainleys

That was the place to get your barnet cut! My first drink was in the City Arms on the Saff.

Skating at Granby halls, matinee flicks at Ayelstone flea pit
Satdee lunch in the Regency in cheapside, Satdee drinky poo in the Tavern then on up to Granny's. (sp).

Christmas Day lunch time drink in the Scarlet Pimpernel on the Monsell.

Seeing Alan Clarke get sent off in his (and my) first LCFC match against Burnley circa 1968.

Being able to keep an erection.

Used to get some rough old bags in the Van Damn Bar, but it still was part of the match day experience.

Then after the match into the cattle market.......:icon_bigg

Seeing Alan Clarke get sent off in his (and my) first LCFC match against Burnley circa 1968.

Wasn't his first match for City. I can remember feeling very angry with him for getting sent off - we needed his presence for the whole of every game because we were already struggling.

If you can remember that far back Chuck, at least your memory is OK...

Its funny, but since the operation on my head I remember the daftest things but often stand in front of the telly thinking how the feck do I switch this on?

The other day, for no reason at all I thought about the old geezer who used to stand between Lewises and Brucuanni's playing a one note tune on his harmonica each note followed by whayhay!!!

The other day, for no reason at all I thought about the old geezer who used to stand between Lewises and Brucuanni's playing a one note tune on his harmonica each note followed by whayhay!!!

May I suggest it was sexual?

I won't then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48