Men And Make Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing new man bollocks. wearing make up, skinny jeans, girly pointy shoes, handbags, pink shirts etc was seen as gay 2 year ago and its shouldn't been seen any differently just because everyone does it

****ing new man bollocks. wearing make up, skinny jeans, girly pointy shoes, handbags, pink shirts etc was seen as gay 2 year ago and its shouldn't been seen any differently just because everyone does it
I have seen men wearing make up and thought that they looked cool.

I have yet to see a man wearing skinny jeans or a pink shirt and achieve the same effect.

no

****ing new man bollocks.
Wearing make up is not "New Man" behaviour.

Me having a mud pack on my face like I did last week, well you can call that whatever you like :icon_bigg

My thoughts exactly. I feel like nowadays, nobody actually knows anymore what a straight male ought to look like. Nowadays you can effectively dress up as what would have been a absolute 100% homosexual only a few years ago (and act like it as well) and we now have to accept that as straight.

I also feel like if I dress or act what I perceive as fairly masculine, then automatically I must be some kind of ultra-right-wing, sexist, anti-intellectual dinosaur.

Wearing make up is not "New Man" behaviour.

Me having a mud pack on my face like I did last week, well you can call that whatever you like :icon_bigg

:icon_lol: I regard 'new man' as being anything that would have been seen as bent not long ago that is now seen as normal and acceptable

My thoughts exactly. I feel like nowadays, nobody actually knows anymore what a straight male ought to look like. Nowadays you can effectively dress up as what would have been a absolute 100% homosexual only a few years ago (and act like it as well) and we now have to accept that as straight.

I also feel like if I dress or act what I perceive as fairly masculine, then automatically I must be some kind of ultra-right-wing, sexist, anti-intellectual dinosaur.
You could have just said "we should all conform to what society expects", it would have been much easier.

You could have just said "we should all conform to what society expects", it would have been much easier.

That's not really what I was trying to say at all. It just feels like now, instead of girls looking like girls, everyone has to.

That's not really what I was trying to say at all. It just feels like now, instead of girls looking like girls, everyone has to.
I'm pretty certain males wearing make up is less common now than it has been in the last few decades.

You wouldn't feel comfortable going out with just a hint of lippy on then, BG :102:

only if it was around my bell end, and had rubbed off from the lips of a good looking 30 year old woman.

I'm pretty certain males wearing make up is less common now than it has been in the last few decades.

Bar a few poofs in the 80s, men don't wear ****ing make up, full ****ing stop. Will you all cop on and stop being so fecking stupid.

WHy do you have to accept anything?

Men in make up? No - Not right at all.

Robert Smith is a good laugh tho. Big bloke in his late 40's still wearing the same make up that he had on 25 yrs ago.

I'll raise your mudpack by a chest, back and shoulder waxing!
I'll raise your chest, back and shoulder wax by the black nail polish I was wearing on a night out last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669