Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you Blaarev and everyone here.
May you have as good a Christmas as LCFC has this season. A little boring at times but delivering plenty of unexpected goodness where it matters :)

Merry Christmas everyone! However you’re spending the day I wish you a happy and peaceful one.

I answered a call from my mate earlier and just heard her say in a very forthright way ‘Yes is Santa there please? I need to talk to him.’

Luckily I caught on so when she put me on speaker phone I was able to threaten her son in my best booming Santa voice, apparently he’s been a right little shit today :icon lol:

Happy Christmas to you all. I hope you all have a good time with the important people in your lives.

It's also a shit time for some for a multitude of reasons. If you're struggling, reach out to someone. We've even got a thread on here where we've proved that there will always be a supportive person around.

Merry Christmas everyone. A good chance to remind ourselves that there are more important things than football. There is more that unites us than divides us, so let’s remember this when the football restarts tomorrow.

Hi all, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health!

These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random rubbish and send it on.

So, after all we've been through together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!!

You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen

Merry Christmas/Nadolig Llawen to you all. A brilliant set of folk to share the ups and downs of following our great club with.

Very much enjoyed getting a copy of the The Fox annual no.2 as one of my pressies today.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals. I hope you've all had good times with family and friends. If they can stand you.

Oooya ****er I’ve got down that fast :icon lol:

Got to say, Christmas is infinitely better with a little one to enjoy it with but christ almighty it’s hard work. Dealing with the guilt of him only eating crackers, cheese and chocolate for three days days solid.

Hope you’ve all had a good one anyway!

IMG_1524.jpeg

Cheeky ****er nicked Santa’s mince pie!

IMG_1525.jpeg

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472