Message Boards Send Signal to Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not think we would send the poll to the club? Oh wait a minute you are trying to make it look like you are actually doing something constructive, rather then just butting in on whatever other people are doing. My mistake.

I cannot believe all the fuss this has caused. It's pathetic!
It's so blatantly obvious that we will have the blank shirt design even if loads of rival fans vote for something else.

I'd say pretty constructive.

How?, the whole point of the poll was that we would send it to the club. All the foxes trust has done is jump in and let them know we have done it.

Did you not think we would send the poll to the club? Oh wait a minute you are trying to make it look like you are actually doing something constructive, rather then just butting in on whatever other people are doing. My mistake.

Talk about damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I've just read the piece, and think it is contructive.

Willlow, you seem to have a chip on your shoulder about the FT, why?:102:

When do they announce which kit it is? Ill be glad when this whole fiasco is over

Not really bothered who sends it to the club, just that they see it!

At least the FT doing it made sure the club saw it.

The fact that 2 separate message board polls were both coming out with a clear choice of the fans was a more powerful message than a single poll.

We also wanted to highlight the votes were coming from registered users & therefore were more clearly identifiable as City fans.

We aren't receiving any explanation as to how rival fans will be identified by the club, hence officially asking the club to take the message board polls into account.

Given the number of e-mails the club is receiving on the subject, would imagine several people may have forwarded links, however we felt using the Trust to endorse the polls would have some benefit in getting recognition of their results

Last edited:

They're just reporting on it, your a Journalism student so you should know that the more coverage a news piece gets, the more likely people, and in this instance the club, are going to take note.

Before the match RL were interviewing fans and most said not bothered or foxes forever:frown:Not one person said leave it blank.

I cannot believe all the fuss this has caused. It's pathetic!
It's so blatantly obvious that we will have the blank shirt design even if loads of rival fans vote for something else.

told ya so

I just thought it was cheeky that the FT brougth the polls to the attention of the club when they had nothing to do with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669