Message For Mad Biker, Bob Hazell and RN FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Please, please put my mind at rest and confirm that we are NOT going to appoint that twat Holloway is our next manager.......please !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah me too....

else everyone else has been posting complete crap this week claiming to know "inside info"...funny how this one didnt come out when every man and his dog has been tapped for the city job.

If we appoint him I will make an attempt on his life. It would be worth being put away for life to rid the footballing world of a total wanker!

thirded

His teams play horrible hoofball, they are are fecking thugs and they cheat like feck, oh and by the way he acts like a complete prick on the sidelines as well. But what the hell, we may as well continue to be a laughing stock.

ScarboroughFox said:
why is he shite?

As an appointment it wouldn't take us forward! It would probably see us relegated if anything. awful awful proposal.

I really would rather keep Kelly than have Holloway.

Urrgh. I feel sick!

PFKAKTF FOX said:
His teams play horrible hoofball, they are are fecking thugs and they cheat like feck, oh and by the way he acts like a complete prick on the sidelines as well. But what the hell, we may as well continue to be a laughing stock.

And QPR fans want him out. Surely if we're going to pinch a manager from another team we should take one who the supporters would like to keep, not see the back of.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Please, please put my mind at rest and confirm that we are NOT going to appoint that twat Holloway is our next manager.......please !!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it you're not happy with this news then PFKAKTF ?

Last edited:
FAO Tharacian:

You have always seemed desperate to be the voice of the fans. So here's one for you to publish to your hearts content. NO TO HOLLOWAY!!!:mad:

bocadillo said:
Take it you're not happy with this news then PFKAKTF ?

I am stunned, shocked, sickened and repulsed by the idea of that man being manager, Kelly demonstrated everything good about a manager, players playing for the shirt, playing with spirit and determination but within the laws of the game, showing respect and passion for the club, and most of all it was entertaining and we got the result.

Holloway is the exact opposite, and would only destroy the name of Leicester City FC, and he would destroy the work Levein has done in bringing together a good batch of talented youngsters. If he takes over then we can wave goodbye to these decent young players, any hope of decent football and most of all wave goodbye to the championship and probably 10k fans as well.

Horrific prospect.

Ugh, I hope this Holloway stuff isn't true.

If we can't get Newell/Allen or any of the people like that who were linked, then stick with Kelly. Don't go for a crap manager just for the sake of getting one.

Something that hasn't been mentioned on here today, or at least not that I've seen.. On RL today they said that there were rumours that Martin Allen had resigned from Brentford and could be our next manager. Anyone know if there is any truth to that?

Only agree with sentiments here, he also changes his first 11 a lot and cant settle on a side. The fact that the qpr fans would not be bothered if he left tells its own story. If its true whats the reason? cheap? panic appointment? This would seriously make the boards ability to find manager's look weak with their 2 appointments been levein and holloway.

newell is the only man for the job, we just carnt hire holloway, i dont think his management suits the type of players levien has brought in

newtonfox said:
from what ive been told newell will be here tuesday :038: :038: :038:
i hope so , i dont understand though why notw would print such utter utter bollox.
i hope its bollox:eek:

Dangeruss said:
i hope so , i dont understand though why notw would print such utter utter bollox.
i hope its bollox:eek:

Because they have shite sources? Let's bloody hope so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00