Post Match Middlesbrough 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrific result. I knew we could come away with something before the game but at one down I feared the worst. Credit to them all - Dyer too who I really don't rate. He's earned a spot in the wank bank for that.

A point off the top, happy days. There's a whole different feel now.

Blose held off to beat Brighton. Great stuff! One point off the top.

Brilliant to finally pick up an away win, particularly to make it 3 wins on the bounce - when did that last happen in the league? To move within 1 point of the top makes it even better.

Hopefully we can follow it up with at least a point against Huddersfield now in midweek.

according to my son the tables currently include the last game of season 11/12. must be a wedding or a stag w/end somewhere for it to take so long to put right.

Re: Leicester 2 Boro 1 (away)

Hearing there's a bit of bother outside away end.

What happened?

Great win today, fantastic to see Vardy score, should have sacked Pear §on 3 games ago.

We're top. WTF is going on?

They've included today's results twice in the table. They did the same thing earlier in the season but corrected it after a few hours (it's mentioned in a previous post match thread). The Press Association had lots of problems with their live score service (again!) today, with half time scores still showing well after full time - so the BBC and Sky websites were showing the wrong information.

Re: Middlesboro1 Leicester 2

And?

Didn't do it for us in the run up to the end of last season when we needed him. Didn't look like he was ever going to do it for us this season either. If he was that good then Moyes would have kept him.

Neither did Nugent. He didn't look like he could hit a barn door until a couple of games ago. You're going to judge a player on a couple of starts and a handful of substitute appearances with 10 minutes to make an impact, which is almost impossible. On that basis Nugent would also be long gone.

Secondly Everton's finances were in dire straits at the beginning of last season and they had to sell players. He was their top scorer the season before.

Re: Middlesboro1 Leicester 2

So, just to be clear, it was Beckford that wanted to go, not the other way around, but that's Pear Son's fault?
Spin it baby. Have you ever considered a career in politics?

?????

Pointing out flaws in a statement isn't creating spin.

Age of the starting XI:

Schmeichel - 25
De Laet - 23
Morgan - 28
St Ledger - 27
Konchesky - 31
Marshall - 21
Dinkwater - 22
James - 21
Knockaert - 20
Nugent - 27
Vardy - 25