Post Match Middlesbrough 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed how the three of the four oldest players are all defenders, experience where its needed.

Add Zak Whitebread to that at 28, or on the other hand, Liam Moore at 19.
Also perhaps worth mentioning that the midfield is the youngest department, providing lots of energy to close down the opposition.

It could be higher than that. According to Soccerbase it's Ben Marshall's 21st birthday today. According to Wikipedia he was 21 on 29th March. I used the soccerbase date in my calculation. If Wikipedia is right the average age would be 25.17.

Could you work it out to the hour please.

Liam will learn from these guys, pleased for him because he was chucked in at the deepend and has done well he's shown alot of character, definatley one for the future.

99% of my predictions are 2-1 to Leicester, for some reason i switched to a 0-1 win for this game, which for sure will be my prediction Tuesday. As for today it seems (from Stringer/Youngy that the central defensive partnership is looking solid which is required especially for away games, we also seem to be seeing out wins which so often have been our dowbfall.. keep it going lads!!!! As we are now above Blackpool, the bragging rights in this town have changed and put smiles on the NW Foxes

More like. I personally (and know many don't agree) find the ratio a bit false due to five of the goals coming against a shittest Forest defence ever and Swindon.

I think if you start discounting players' goals in the cup then you have to discount cup games completely, in which case this season should ignore how bad we were against Burton.

Re: Leicester 2 Boro 1 (away)

Hearing there's a bit of bother outside away end.

There was two fans about to have a fight when we got out of the ground. But anyway, Middlesbrough is a shithole, so is Thornaby, Yarm, Northallerton, Thirsk, Accrington and Bradford. It was generally a sess-pit all the way up to the ground, but the result made it worth the journey. Wes Morgan is a brilliant centre-half, reliable and solid throughout and pairs well with Sledge. Moore was terrible IMO. I can now see what the Frenchies meant by Knockaert being 'stupid'; several times he worked up a nice attack but then broke it down by trying too hard and not playing a simple pass to continue that. Marshall was poor IMO. Vardy, Drinkwater and Morgan stood out for me. Dyer was also good when he came on, but again no end product. Good result, okay performance.

There was two fans about to have a fight when we got out of the ground. But anyway, Middlesbrough is a shithole, so is Thornaby, Yarm, Northallerton, Thirsk, Accrington and Bradford. It was generally a sess-pit all the way up to the ground, but the result made it worth the journey. Wes Morgan is a brilliant centre-half, reliable and solid throughout and pairs well with Sledge. Moore was terrible IMO. I can now see what the Frenchies meant by Knockaert being 'stupid'; several times he worked up a nice attack but then broke it down by trying too hard and not playing a simple pass to continue that. Marshall was poor IMO. Vardy, Drinkwater and Morgan stood out for me. Dyer was also good when he came on, but again no end product. Good result, okay performance.

He scored the winning goal! ;)
Stringer did ask him though if it was meant to be a cross... Dyer of course insisted it was a shot.

He scored the winning goal! ;)
Stringer did ask him though if it was meant to be a cross... Dyer of course insisted it was a shot.

It could have been either! Although it was good whichever it was!

But anyway, Middlesbrough is a shithole, so is Thirsk.

Wow, you must live in a palace in paradise! Thirsk is a very pretty, typical North Yorkshire market town. Guess you've never been a James Herriot fan?

Thirsk is pretty but has lost some of it"s character after some poncey southerners moved in.Prawn sandwich brigade.
Seeing your resident drummer makes me ask if Lesta is blessed with an above average number of Greggs eateries?
Drummer?!! Even York City don"t need a drummer(or Thirsk Atheletic)

Thirsk is pretty but has lost some of it"s character after some poncey southerners moved in.Prawn sandwich brigade.
Seeing your resident drummer makes me ask if Lesta is blessed with an above average number of Greggs eateries?
How did your lads get on yesterday?

not only did we hammer you 3-1 but we also started a run of poor form for your rabble. Excellent stuff, 3-1!

Last edited:

Nope, the number is below the average for a place of Leicester's size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566