Post Match Middlesbrough (a) 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Great point IMO.

Beckford and Johnson may have picked up injuries.

Over the course of a long season the two points we have picked up in tough away games against top half opposition could prove invaluable

AHHHHHH.....the mongies are on and I forgot to turn off the radio.

1 point and a clean sheet against 3rd place and now 'we won't get promoted'.

:bang:

I'll take that, another clean sheet is very nice. Only 2 minutes after full time and RL have found a moron that thinks we won't get promoted on the basis of just 9 games played. Beat Derby and we're in a very nice position IMO.

Over the course of a long season the two points we have picked up in tough away games against top half opposition could prove invaluable

Indeed, not too disappointed with this return not to mention another clean sheet. Things starting to come together, lets hope injuries aren't too bad.

11th

3 points behind the play-offs

Season over

Yes beat Derby at home saturday and we could possibly be 6th/7th. I would rather us creepy slowly up the table and be where we want to be when the seasons over rather than be top now and risk having a wobble and slipping away dissapointingly

Caller on RL wants Dyer to start, saying he will offer 'penetration'. I love what Lloyd can occasionally do, but for the last year or two he hasn't looked anymore than an impact player in very open games. A deep defensive line or a decent full back and Dyer is totally nullified.

Got to be happy with a point tonight.

Anyone care to disagree?

I'll bite, I'm bored stiff after listening to that.

Why would you only settle for a point? Werz yoh pashuuuun?!

Last edited:
Boro were poor compared to their past few games we should have took advantage. Im happy with a cleansheet and a point away from home in a game on paper we could have lost.
Out of interest have you watched their previous matches? I don't try to form to much of an opinion unless iv actually saw the games with my own eyes, but maybe we had an effect on there performance with our own.I'm probably wrong though, I'm sure we were just shit.

Boro were poor compared to their past few games we should have took advantage. Im happy with a cleansheet and a point away from home in a game on paper we could have lost.

We might have slightly edged it but it sounded quite even on RL. It just didn't sound like you were happy with a point. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669