Pre Match Middlesbrough (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Big game for both teams, i imagine Drinkwater may come in for Gally, maybe Delfounso for Beks (if injured), hopefully a new signing on the bench (Marshall hopefully). Law of averages say we must concede a goal sometime, they are a bit goal shy and have a couple of players suspended, and hopefully they will arrive at the KP still tired from todays game. If we can keep up this work ethic and committment we can see these off. Im going for a 2-1 win Nugent Danns

Last edited:
Re: Middlesborough (H)

Could get some proper momentum if we win this one!

Schmeichel
Peltier Mills St Ledger Konchesky
Danns Drinkwater Wellens Dyer
Beckford Nugent

Subs Smith Gallagher Delfouneso Kennedy Tunchev Howard

Hopefully a 2-1 home win but judging by today's performance emnes, jutkiewicz, robson and mcdonald will be a real handful. We'll need all the pressing high up the pitch that we saw in the saints game and we'll need perhaps our best team performance of the season.

Worth noting that that team includes 8 sge signings, so they can't all have been bad. Just bad set up and tactics.

Worth noting that that team includes 8 sge signings, so they can't all have been bad. Just bad set up and tactics.

The type of fixture Sven's Leicester would turn up for and probably take all 3. We were excellent against the top teams under him this season bar Reading.

Schmeichel
Beckford Nugent

Hopefully a 2-1 home win but judging by today's performance emnes, jutkiewicz, robson and mcdonald will be a real handful. We'll need all the pressing high up the pitch that we saw in the saints game and we'll need perhaps our best team performance of the season.

So Danns has his best form for the club playing centre mid field & you would shove him out wide again ?

Schmeichel
Beckford Nugent

Six subs?

I can see us winning this one, but everytime I predict us to win, we lose. I'll go 2-1 Middlesborough

This for me is am absolute must win if we are to have any chance of making the play offs. 7 points behind at the moment 10 behind would be too much at this stage of the season and a draw wouldn't really help.

Hope the impressive form we have continues 8 for 0 against in 3 isn't bad at any standard!

Middlesbrough not Middlesborough

Smarting after the humiliation of losing to Cov, will be a tough one.

The forecast temperature is seriously effecting my enthusiasm for this one, luckily it's a big game in terms of our potential to reach the play-offs whilst also keeping our winning record going, so I can just about cope with wearing 8 layers.

The forecast temperature is seriously effecting my enthusiasm for this one, luckily it's a big game in terms of our potential to reach the play-offs whilst also keeping our winning record going, so I can just about cope with wearing 8 layers.

Any bloke on here brave enough to own up to wearing a pair of his wife/girlfriends tights?

I'll start - I did and I probably will do again!

Any bloke on here brave enough to own up to wearing a pair of his wife/girlfriends tights?

I will be there - first game since Hull away. I will not be wearing anybody's tights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566