Log in to stop seeing adverts

Mikel Forssell

What should Chelski do with Forssell?

  • Take him back and sit him on the bench

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loan him back out to Brum for another season

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashov

New Member
i think he is a quality player , probs better than Mutu . So i would call him back and play him time to time if i was Chelski .What would you do ?
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Ashov said:
i think he is a quality player , probs better than Mutu . So i would call him back and play him time to time if i was Chelski .What would you do ?
I must admit he is really good. He didnt really get a chance at Chelsea but watching him play for Birmingham, he's great! I guess Chelsea will want hhim back so that would be a real big blow to t he Brummies :D
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
I think Birmingham will sign him. He seems happy there and is now a legend with brum fans. Why would he want to go back to that fake team in london?

It's like when we got Muzzy IMO.
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
I think Birmingham will sign him. He seems happy there and is now a legend with brum fans. Why would he want to go back to that fake team in london?

It's like when we got Muzzy IMO.
Forrsell (spelling) is absolutely shit hot, Chelski are mongoles for letting him go. He won't go back, well if he had half a brain he shouldn't. I think Man Utd should sign him, he'd be amazing up front with Van Nistelrooy. We so nearly got him on loan aswell. :twisted:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
I think Birmingham will sign him. He seems happy there and is now a legend with brum fans. Why would he want to go back to that fake team in london?

It's like when we got Muzzy IMO.
Forrsell (spelling) is absolutely shit hot, Chelski are mongoles for letting him go. He won't go back, well if he had half a brain he shouldn't. I think Man Utd should sign him, he'd be amazing up front with Van Nistelrooy. We so nearly got him on loan aswell. :twisted:
Did we?
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
I think Birmingham will sign him. He seems happy there and is now a legend with brum fans. Why would he want to go back to that fake team in london?

It's like when we got Muzzy IMO.
Forrsell (spelling) is absolutely shit hot, Chelski are mongoles for letting him go. He won't go back, well if he had half a brain he shouldn't. I think Man Utd should sign him, he'd be amazing up front with Van Nistelrooy. We so nearly got him on loan aswell. :twisted:
Did we?
Adams nearly snapped him up apparently, but Brum nipped in and we got Bent.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
I think Birmingham will sign him. He seems happy there and is now a legend with brum fans. Why would he want to go back to that fake team in london?

It's like when we got Muzzy IMO.
Forrsell (spelling) is absolutely shit hot, Chelski are mongoles for letting him go. He won't go back, well if he had half a brain he shouldn't. I think Man Utd should sign him, he'd be amazing up front with Van Nistelrooy. We so nearly got him on loan aswell. :twisted:
Did we?
Adams nearly snapped him up apparently, but Brum nipped in and we got Bent.
If only we got him......... :(
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
It's a shame we didn't get both players!

Imagine that! A strike force of Dickov, Ferdinand, Forsell, Bent and Scowcroft! :lol:
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
It's a shame we didn't get both players!

Imagine that! A strike force of Dickov, Ferdinand, Forsell, Bent and Scowcroft! :lol:
It would be lethal
 

Scowcroft

New Member
----------------Walker

Scimeca---Heath---Dabizas---Thatcher

-----------------Izzet

---------------Scowcroft

Bent----Ferdinand---Forsell----Dickov


Good stuff. 8)
 

bua

New Member
foresel aint on close to 20k a week have a word mate.

Hes the best striker chelsea have, and will be there for them next season
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
IMO, Forsell, Hasselbaink, and Gudjohnsen are Chelsea's best strikers - better than Crespo and Mutu.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool  25
Manchester City  19
Leicester  17
Chelsea  17
Arsenal  15
Palace  14
Tottenham   12
Burnley  12
Sheffield Utd  12
10 Bournemouth  12
11 West Ham Utd  12
12 Aston Villa  11
13 Wolves  11
14 Manchester Utd  10
15 Everton  10
16 Brighton  9
17 Southampton  8
18 Newcastle Utd  8
19 Norwich City  7
20 Watford  4
Top