Milan and DJ Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
STEVE Bruce reiterated his desire to keep making waves in the transfer market.

As the Birmingham Mail revealed yesterday, he is on the trail of Albion's Paul Robinson.

And the double swoop on Spurs for Mido and Hossam Ghaly should be wrapped up within days. On the debit side, DJ Campbell was on his way to Watford yesterday, until Leicester City increased their offer and began yet another bidding war.

"When DJ eventually goes, then I will have lost six players from last season," said the Blues boss. "It's important that I have 23 or 24 players in the squad if I can, all competing.

Sorry if mentioned earlier.

Great:icon_roll

Sorry I have a bug up my ass against Watford...they are a f*cking nothing team. So are we but we're better than that Ronald McDonald 11.

If he goes there he is a knob.

Sorry I have a bug up my ass against Watford...they are a f*cking nothing team. So are we but we're better than that Ronald McDonald 11.

Watford were in the Premiership last season, and probably feel they have a good chance of going up again.

Can you remind me of our recent record?

Watford were in the Premiership last season, and probably feel they have a good chance of going up again.

Can you remind me of our recent record?

I don't care. What have they done before that last lowley seaon in the premiership other than make Elton John Cry.

I don't dwell on the past. We should be thinking the exact same thing and should not be umming and erring over a player we want instead of going out and getting them.

I just don't like Watford is all.

I could not agree more with you my friend. Watford may have been in the Premiership last season but they were certainly in no way a Premiership team. Watford is a ****ing dump - I mean seriously, you have to walk through a ****ing allotment to get to the away end. Their manager has a great reputation built on the fact that he is a complete knob, their kit looks like somebody had an orgy with Ronald McDonald and then puked up his cum all over it. They have ****ing Elton John as a chairman and gave fame to ****ing Graham Taylor. If you go to Watford you too are a complete knob-jockey Mr. Campbell.

I could not agree more with you my friend. Watford may have been in the Premiership last season but they were certainly in no way a Premiership team. Watford is a ****ing dump - I mean seriously, you have to walk through a ****ing allotment to get to the away end. Their manager has a great reputation built on the fact that he is a complete knob, their kit looks like somebody had an orgy with Ronald McDonald and then puked up his cum all over it. They have ****ing Elton John as a chairman and gave fame to ****ing Graham Taylor. If you go to Watford you too are a complete knob-jockey Mr. Campbell.

Agreed so there Jeff. How do you like those apples.:icon_lol::icon_wink

I hope this deal is concluded tommorow, its pi**ing me off :icon_redf

It will be. He'll sign for MCDonalds and that will be that. The promise of obtaining 4 Stars and a shot at working the drive through is just way beyond anything we could offer.

It will be. He'll sign for MCDonalds and that will be that. The promise of obtaining 4 Stars and a shot at working the drive through is just way beyond anything we could offer.

couldn't we offer to tile his whole house for free and give him a lifetime supply of Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps?

couldn't we offer to tile his whole house for free and give him a lifetime supply of Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps?

He doesn't like the way they make his fingers smell. Deal breaker I'm afraid. He was offered other flavours but had serious fears that Gary Lineker might stalk him.

He doesn't like the way they make his fingers smell. Deal breaker I'm afraid. He was offered other flavours but had serious fears that Gary Lineker might stalk him.

When the chips are down!

you have to walk through a ****ing allotment to get to the away end.

No you don't, they moved the away end years ago. So that invalidates the rest of your rant :icon_wink

If you're a player and you want to play in the Premiership, but your current Prem club wants to get rid of you, the best thing to do is sign for a team that could get promoted. Watford have a better chance of getting promoted than us, if you believe the bookies.
Players don't care about whether fans have to walk through allotments, they're interested in success and money, and Watford may well be able to give them more of both than we can at the moment.

What have they done before that last lowley seaon in the premiership other than make Elton John Cry.

What they've done in the past doesn't matter.

As you said...

I don't dwell on the past.

What's more important to a player is what they can offer him now and in the future, and DJC may not share your feelings about Watford.

No you don't, they moved the away end years ago. So that invalidates the rest of your rant :icon_wink

Damn.... You move country for three years and the whole world changes.

I am surprised the attitude people have and how they think it doesnt matter if we miss out on targets, there is by no means of a garuantuee we will simply find another player of equal quality and age to buy.

As we get closer to the season options will diminish and it will be "more" expensive to get a striker not cheaper.

I am surprised the attitude people have and how they think it doesnt matter if we miss out on targets, there is by no means of a garuantuee we will simply find another player of equal quality and age to buy.

As we get closer to the season options will diminish and it will be "more" expensive to get a striker not cheaper.

... or players who were holding out because they and/or their agents thought they were worth more decide to lower their price to make sure they get a move!

DJ bid has been increased

"BRUCE STILL ON TRANSFER TRAIL

Steve BruceSteve Bruce reiterated his desire to keep making waves in the transfer market, writes Colin Tattum in today's Birmingham Mail.

As the Birmingham Mail revealed yesterday, he is on the trail of Albion's Paul Robinson.

And the double swoop on Spurs for Mido and Hossam Ghaly should be wrapped up within days. On the debit side, DJ Campbell was on his way to Watford yesterday, until Leicester City increased their offer and began yet another bidding war.

"When DJ eventually goes, then I will have lost six players from last season," said the Blues boss. "It's important that I have 23 or 24 players in the squad if I can, all competing.

"And if I can improve the quality as we go along, then I will endeavour to do so. With regard to the position at the back, it's not too healthy, so that's one area I'm looking at.

"As for the Spurs boys, we're very close to it and we should know more very soon.

"Always with these things, you can never be too sure. You are always a bit apprehensive because once things get out, you never know.

"Look at Harewood with Wigan for instance, he ended up at the Villa. But I'm very confident."

Bruce wouldn't have spoken so openly about the pair yesterday once Mido had disclosed what was happening if he was not all but certain of success. And fees have been agreed with Spurs. Blues made it two wins out of two during their tour with victory over 1.FC Heidenheim.

Parnaby"We knew this one was going to be a difficult game," said Bruce.

"They were a step or two up in class from the other night. Good ground, good atmosphere, good team, who are one of the favourites for promotion from their respective league - it was a satisfying workout for us. There were some plus points for us, Stuart Parnaby played very, very well. We're delighted with him so far.

"He is a good defender and the longer he plays with us and gets to know us, the better he will get. Garry O'Connor had his first runout and we've seen a little of Olivier Kapo now."

O'Connor and Mikael Forssell combined to fashion the only goal, Forssell's second of the trip.

"It's great to see Mikael again scoring a goal, and just being on the pitch. It has been difficult for him to stay fit for one reason and another. Let's hope he remains healthy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669